You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Slash: Recording is done + working titles of the songs

Mikkamakka wrote:

Recording of the next LP is finished! These are all working titles fyi. Except for 1. iiii]; )'
More complete image of the song work board. 17 tracks total. Will announce release date very soon. RnFn'R! iiii]; )
Actually, it's 16 songs & 1 instrumental. My bad. iiii]; )'

10155587_10152007052251921_1432687369_n.jpg

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, saw this posted on facebook by Slash. Some odd song titles, but they are only working titles, so it'll be interesting to see how the final track list differs.

Either way, can't wait until September, sounds like this album is gonna be great!

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

One has to admire Slash's consistency. This band seems to me like what he wanted Snakepit to become, and going with it seems more reasonable than VR or Guns.

More power to him on that, even if some of it would again reveal to be more workmanlike performances than breaking new ground as a musician. Still, effort alone beats panhandling past glories, that's for sure.

Tis funny; one of the working titles is You're the Truth, the counterpart of You're a Lie 16

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

Tis funny; one of the working titles is You're the Truth, the counterpart of You're a Lie 16

Yeah, I saw that too! 14

Lomax wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

One has to admire Slash's consistency. This band seems to me like what he wanted Snakepit to become, and going with it seems more reasonable than VR or Guns.

More power to him on that, even if some of it would again reveal to be more workmanlike performances than breaking new ground as a musician. Still, effort alone beats panhandling past glories, that's for sure.

Huh. Yeah interesting. Is Myles still on Vocals for this record?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes Myles still singing.

Board footer