You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Re: Slash's Real to Reel Part 7

Mikkamakka wrote:

Getting even more excited! 9

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Great to hear some vocals, it's sounds really good!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I hope this album lives up to the hype more than the Libertad Vlogs created....

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Sounding great. . Seems it's all comin together

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lomax wrote:

What a load of fucking shit. The man hasn't had a decent album since 2004ish. Why all the publicity.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

It is called promotion. Part of the reason GNR got so big. Something that is lacking in new GnR.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

The new R2R isn't that telling about the new songs, not much snippets...but can't wait. If Elvis is pushing Slash for his best, then it'll be even better than AL, which is IMO the best GN'R(-related) album since 1995.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:

Yeah, all this talk of "pushing" to get the best out of Slash seems to be the common theme amongst these videos.
And judging by the producer's and everyone else's excitement, I really hope it's true.

So far in all the videos, there's been some tasty snippets of riffs here and there.
But there is nothing I've heard that makes me think it's any better or worse than what Slash has done post-Guns, but maybe they're hiding it before the album drops.

Either way, these videos are working. They've gotten me highly anticipating this album more than any other Slash album.

metallex78

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

It is called promotion. Part of the reason GNR got so big. Something that is lacking in new GnR.

GN'R would actually need something though in order to make videos to promote it.... 14 14

Board footer