You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Ron leaving the band after Vegas?

Smoking Guns wrote:

We are so pathetic.

Sky Dog wrote:

Well, 20 years ago I lived in the same house with the same wife and went to the same job. How's that for not changing!  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

the real funny thing is that it is absolutely no different in 2015 than it was in 1995....a bunch of hired hands (yes, Duff and Slash were then too!) doing solo stuff while Axl fucks off in his Malibu Mansion! They were trying to put together a proper follow up to the Illusions then. Now, they are trying to put together a proper follow up to Chinese. You can't make this shit up. axl92

Think about it, the things Gilby says are essentially the exact same issues....just a diffeent cast of characters. axl

And as someone who was there, it was the exact same stuff people were talking about in 2005 too. NOTHING has changed.

Keep something in mind. We're talking about a potential new Guns album in 2015, that was probably recorded in 2008, at the LATEST, and was probably originally recorded in the early 2000's.

I think Axl's held on to this for so long, because this is it. Barring any unforseen reunion, I think he's got one more release in him from the leftovers and that's that. What the fuck is the guy gonna do? Stage a comeback in his 60's? Really?

I think the new album will be out before the end of the world, but then again... maybe not. That's Axl.

Board footer