You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: So rumour has it..

misterID wrote:

I'm not saying she lives under the threat of abuse or anything, but I've seen these videos where he snaps and can be unbelievably moody and pissy, and that takes a toll on someone when you're trying not to set them off or avoid other people setting them off.

I've also seen her instigate that redheaded temper with the paparazzi also...

That video tells me when it comes to the beta situation, she doesn't control anything about what Axl does.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

I think beta's and axl's relationship has been more personal and less professional for the majority of their time together and this is a case of Axl impressing upon Beta that he is the boss and he wants to take some pictures. Being a manager means you work for Axl and you do what he tell you to do and I think that can be conflicting to Beta at times due to the recent redefining of her responsibilities.

BETA:
"5 minutes to take pictures and that's it".........
"Ok, we dont have the time"
AXL:
"Beta were doing it"
BETA:
"Yeah I know"
AXL:
"It doesn't matter if we have the time or not. We're doing it."
BETA:
"Yeah I know."

At this point Beta is speaking to axl in a snotty voice and struggling with the camera. Axl is looking at her like I look at my son when he doesn't want to do something and I am making him do it and he starts acting incapable because he doesn't want to make the effort to do what he doesn't want to do.

AXL
"We need to keep moving."
BETA
"Yeah I know....that's the thing."
AXL
"No, you guys need to manage it."

Right there is when she becomes more assertive and vocal with the fans and begins getting the pictures done quickly.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yes, all great points. And it's also in her job description to be pretty much whatever Axl needs her to be. If Axl truely is wanting to get the fuck out of there, but he doesn't want to be the bad guy to the fans, it's Beta's job to come in and spoil the party, like when your mom tells all your friends to leave and go home, because it's bedtime. In reality, junior actually wants to sleep, but mom is the one to kick everyone out.

So, the reaction of some of "why isn't Axl doing anything", Axl isn't doing anything because it's not his job. Axl's job is to show up and sing for Guns N' Roses. That's it. He pays, and probably pretty hefty too, for Team Brazil to make sure EVERYTHING works, not just showing up at the venue and scheduling shit.

"Manage it" ... maybe that's already well-known hidden language of the boss man telling them--get it done, you're pissing me off

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Axl lookin slim in that video

Lomax wrote:
-D- wrote:

Axl lookin slim in that video

Yeah healthy looking again.
His weight looked drink related to me.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl always seems to look in better health when either A) touring slows down, or B) he does a Vegas residency close to home, as opposed to a World Tour.

Regardless I could care less about his weight. I do care about his weight enough to feel that when he's slimmer, he sings better though, and so far in 2014 (other than some hiccups in that Revolver Golden Gods show), he's vocally sounding better, and the old GN'R songs sound far better with Axl rasp/power and Duff's backing vocals/harmony & bass.

So ummm .... axl duff 2014  9

Board footer