You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Slash Blames Media For Axl Feud.

misterID wrote:

Those are a lot of maybe's to swallow, Mikka... And why would they have needed to call Axl? It's the ASCAP's responsibility to pay them their money.

And I still haven't seen where Axl did anything dirty or ugly, or underhanded to get the name. All of those myths have pretty much been snuffed out, from how it went down to the manner.  And how in the world did it become the hipster thing to do to defend Axl?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Mikkamakka wrote:

Axlin, I know that now, that Axl Rose officially became the synonym of failure, it's a hipster thing to defend him and not care about reality.You'd probably find HTGTH a better place than you used to.

Go fuck yourself with that statement. I consider that a HUGE insult considering my past history here.

I'm getting really tired of your bullshit that when i'm sucking Slash & Duff's dick you've got nothing but karma praise, but if I think objectively for once, or even provide sources, AGAIN you come out with this delusions and lack of reality bullshit.

So i'll just keep it petty. Nearly 18,000 posts. 712+ karma.

I know what the fuck i'm doing, just try to keep up boy.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Those are a lot of maybe's to swallow, Mikka... And why would they have needed to call Axl? It's the ASCAP's responsibility to pay them their money.

And I still haven't seen where Axl did anything dirty or ugly, or underhanded to get the name. All of those myths have pretty much been snuffed out, from how it went down to the manner.  And how in the world did it become the hipster thing to do to defend Axl?

And yet i'm accused of not living in reality. I would reach through the computer and break his nose if I wasn't so astonished at the amazement of him basically calling me -- him.

The Axl myths have been snuffed out. I agree, but i'll give Mikka that one, just to be nice because I know the Stone Cold Stunner comes next.

Hipster to defend Axl Rose?

What fucking reality are you living in? This man is more hated than the Ferguson, MO police force.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin and Mr. ID, is this the new talking point we are going to discuss ad nauseam? Some shit from 2005 that was probably pushed by Arlette Valekis or whatever her name was as if Slash and Duff personally did all this. We are talking about Millionaires here. Their handlers probably played a big roll in this. But in 2014 who gives a flying fuck and to Slash and Duff's defense, they were shorted money no matter whose fault it was. It was a misunderstanding. Happens everyday in business and the next day the sun still comes up.... All these bullshit theories of why Axl hates Slash is pointless...  Lets just get these two fuckers back in the studio and try to save any ounce of credibility the GNR name may still have. That is the only real option that can send Axl Rose and GNR out on top again. And everyone outside these forums knows it. Let Slash, Duff, and Izzy write all the music and let Axl and Izzy do all the lyrics separately to the written music (like VR did with Scott). This is the last hope and hoorah. If you are expecting good shit from DJ, Dizzy, Fortus, and Axl to pop out any time soon.... I feel sorry for you. Lets focus our energy on moving forward and not copying and pasting 10 year old articles to win and E fight. Also when Intercourse did this very thing to argue for Slash, Duff, and Izzy, Axlin and MrID killed him for it. So maybe we should all let this old shit die... Focus on the future. Slash is about to release a 17 song album, and here we are obsessed with a royalties fued from 10 years ago. Hmmm.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Slash doesn't have any handlers! 14 He probably only got a lawyer or two, and a manager.

It's not just some talking point, it's an example of the type of behavior Axl accuses Slash of. One of the main reasons they aren't talking for 20 years.

Well that goes to show doesn't it? Slash is coming out with a new album and most fans couldn't give a shit.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I remember they fired Arlette Valekis (sp) around the time VR first got started... I think her and Pearla got into it to.... Point is, on this level, it is usually lawyers that handle this stuff... With approval or Slash and Duff of course..

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

When I think handler I picture Doug Goldstein, Merk, Beta etc. The type of people looking for every opportunity to aggrandize themselves. I very much doubt Slash got people like that around (apart from the wife of course).

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I agree with that.. Just talking more about lawyers and publicists...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin and Mr. ID, is this the new talking point we are going to discuss ad nauseam? Some shit from 2005 that was probably pushed by Arlette Valekis or whatever her name was as if Slash and Duff personally did all this. We are talking about Millionaires here. Their handlers probably played a big roll in this. But in 2014 who gives a flying fuck and to Slash and Duff's defense, they were shorted money no matter whose fault it was. It was a misunderstanding. Happens everyday in business and the next day the sun still comes up.... All these bullshit theories of why Axl hates Slash is pointless...  Lets just get these two fuckers back in the studio and try to save any ounce of credibility the GNR name may still have. That is the only real option that can send Axl Rose and GNR out on top again. And everyone outside these forums knows it. Let Slash, Duff, and Izzy write all the music and let Axl and Izzy do all the lyrics separately to the written music (like VR did with Scott). This is the last hope and hoorah. If you are expecting good shit from DJ, Dizzy, Fortus, and Axl to pop out any time soon.... I feel sorry for you. Lets focus our energy on moving forward and not copying and pasting 10 year old articles to win and E fight. Also when Intercourse did this very thing to argue for Slash, Duff, and Izzy, Axlin and MrID killed him for it. So maybe we should all let this old shit die... Focus on the future. Slash is about to release a 17 song album, and here we are obsessed with a royalties fued from 10 years ago. Hmmm.

These aren't new talking points, it's info that no one has ever cleared up. Slash has never admitted to the Snake pit as a GN'R album where he told Axl to just sing on it, which Matt backed up. Slash constantly calls Axl a dictator, when a lot of GNR's decisions were made by Slash: Gilby, Matt, Touring. I can't think of a bigger dictator move than to give someone some songs and say: "Sing on this." Slash lied about going to Axl's house to save face. He admitted that, finally. And the lawsuit: lawyers HAVE to have your permission before they file anything in your name, unless they have power of attorney over your estate. To even suggested this was done without their knowledge is laughable. This had ZERO to do with Velvet Revolver. These are personal cases. And all they had to do was contact the ASCAP... It goes to show how vicious and contentious this relationship is, and not just from Axl's side.

These two fuckers are never going to be in a studio again. That's the point. And it's ironic that you're ignoring the thread title here... Slash is now blaming the media after all these years of feeding them shit to stir against Axl. I haven't heard him come out and say in all these years that any press he's given was twisted and not his own. Hopefully, it's a sign that he's going to approach this in a more diplomatic way, perhaps one that gets him in Axl's good graces and we'll see them on stage again. But it will never be as GN'R, unless it's a one off farewell show. And Axlin and I didn't kill anyone over anything. We were saying, just because you're finding articles where Slash says something happened, doesn't mean IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THAT WAY. Again, reference the thread title and original article. And some articles were given where Slash said the reason for the breakup was specifically because they were moving into two distinctly different musical directions. What about when he says that? Nothing about dictatorship or anything. He actually supported the new band before he was against it, and before he became indifferent, actually wanting to support Axl's new direction and wanting to play on stage with the new band. Somehow, it all has to be against Axl, and Slash has to be the flawless victim.

You can't move forward when you're constantly wishing for things to move backward. It isn't going to happen, dude.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mr. ID, yes, he must give permission... I said in this very thread Slash and Duff have to give approval to the lawyers.

Slash admitted to saying some shit about Axl in the press around the beginning of VR and he regrets that and doesn't want to discuss Axl like that anymore.  VR was 10 fucking years ago... There are no new events where Slash digs on Axl.  Slash blames the media for still pushing the hate between them when Slash has stated many times he prefers not to talk about that anymore. 

It never fails that no matter what Slash is promoting, they always bring up Axl.... 

Intercourse brought up articles from every band member and corroborated their stories.  Nobody is perfect.  Just go to mygnr and read Canter's Banter... He was there around it all.  Says what Axl thinks Slash did is a big misunderstanding and that Slash doesn't want to apologize for something he didn't do.  Canter basically says team Brazil keeps Axl from really seeing the truth and that it would take a lot of counseling for those two to ever work together again.

Board footer