You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Slash - World on Fire Out Now

BLS-Pride wrote:

I noticed I like the album more if I'm driving and listening as opposed to my home set up. Have a great system in my truck so I hear every little lick and what not.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Maybe I read it wrong, but one video is going to be about poaching of animals. But it looks like from reading it one time, that if there is a good story line and the guys didn't have to fake it, they would do another video?!?!!

Yeah Savage Sun will be since the song is about poaching animals according to this article.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Yeah Myles has a lyric about killing for their Ivory

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:
Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Lack of reviews here is very odd.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I'm still sitting with it. Have had a busy last few weeks and I want to give the album a few full listens to digest before I properly rate it.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Chart positions for first week below - did very well. 10 in the US with 29,000 sold. For comparison purposes, AL sold 38,000 in its first week in 2012, and Slash sold 60,000 in 2014. I think the decline in sales is more indicative of industry rather than interest in Slash.

Switzerland: #1
Australia: #2
Germany: #2
Ireland: #2
Japan: #3
Finland: #3
Austria: #5
UK: #7
USA: #10

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Chart positions for first week below - did very well. 10 in the US with 29,000 sold. For comparison purposes, AL sold 38,000 in its first week in 2012, and Slash sold 60,000 in 2014. I think the decline in sales is more indicative of industry rather than interest in Slash.

Switzerland: #1
Australia: #2
Germany: #2
Ireland: #2
Japan: #3
Finland: #3
Austria: #5
UK: #7
USA: #10

Not too bad. I also agree with it being an industry thing than a lack of interest. Wonder what the worldwide numbers were. Also, are downloads counted or just physical copies?

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Saw a pretty decent quality shot of Wicked Stone on mygnr.

The band as a whole sounds tight. Great performance. Even though you can't see him, Todd was killing it on vocals with Myles.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Kick ass song and performance.

Board footer