You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 2015 NFL DRAFT

misterID wrote:

There's going to be good value at CB this year.

Trae Waynes
Kevin Johnson
Jalen Collins
Marcus Peters and Byron Jones made a big splash at the Combine.

I also like Cam Thomas and Josh Shaw as big, fast hybrid safety/CB later in the draft.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

The other involves a fractional amount of air missing from a ball. The "advantage" is unknown and highly debatable

I agree it shouldn't be a huge scandal but in my experience as a teen(beforfe I ruined my life with drugs), I was very talented and could throw a 50 yard bomb accurately with ease. I could grip the ball perfectly if it wasn't completely filled with air and the spiral seemed to last a bit longer. If intentional, is probably what Brady wanted out of it. On the downside,  throwing a bullet with a slightly deflated ball got complaints from the bullet catchers. 16 Gave their hands a nice sting. 13

I know we're all getting old but if any of you play football with friends and/or kids, try it out for shits and giggles. You WILL notice a difference.

Haven't followed the story but do agree it has little to no importance overall. If a QB/team wants a small decrease in air, just let the chips fall where they may.

The NFL is gradually killing itself with all these damn rules.

That Rams/Eagles QB swap is one of the strangest trades I've ever seen.

johndivney wrote:

Sine there's no 2016 thread yet I thought I'd just post this here

http://youtu.be/4oq88nFqJNY

Board footer