You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Re: False - Axl to Join Slash on Brazil Dates

Rimov wrote:
otto wrote:

Not gonna happen. Slash shows in Brazil are in large bars, basically... No way Axl'd burn his reunion card on such low profile gigs.

By the way, it's just a troll and people seem to believe anything these days due to the lack of inactivity.

Are you sure that brazilian bars are too small for Axl?

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I *think* you've misunderstood what I've said...

they are definitely low profile gigs compared to 1) what Axl achieves in Brazil by himself 2) what Axl + Slash could achieve together.

In my city, Porto Alegre, GN'R played in 2010 to 20k+ in the audience. In 2014 to around 15k+.

Slash played in 2012 to around 2,5k+ and will play the exact same venue this time around (next month).

Rimov
 Rep: 10 

Rimov wrote:

I am understand you well enough, but i'm have not feeling that outside US venues for modern GnR are in other league. You see in video that in Rio Slash has at least 10k audience. Sure production are not so high profile but this is his style to be clother to 'roots'.

At least in Moscow venue for GnR gig in 2012 has near the same level as for Slash in 2013. In 2010 Axl refuse to fill 20 000 arena so there was 2  gigs for 5 000 audience each in 2012. And Slash in 2013 sold one out 5000 audience gig in very similar venue.

Anyway i agree that these discussion is just way to fill the vacoom. No real expectation ftrom me.

Lomax wrote:

This is such a weird rumor that I believed it could be true.

Sky Dog wrote:

I know the board is inactive now, but this thread could probably be shut down.....

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, it was fun to discuss. Just bought my ticket to Brazil to see it live!!!

Damn, if only the above comment was true.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, it was fun to discuss. Just bought my ticket to Brazil to see it live!!!

Damn, if only the above comment was true.

Well, even if Axl doesn't show up, you're getting to see Duff, Gilby and Slash all on the same bill.
Thats still pretty fucking cool if you ask me!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I mean I didn't buy shit... But hell yeah, what a road trip that would be!!!  Look, if there is ever a reuniting show, no matter the place, we are going to all have to do some sort of group meet up.... Because I don't know any mega fans like me around that would drop what they are doing to be there.. May have to count on my Aussie pal's to go with.  Haha.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I mean I didn't buy shit... But hell yeah, what a road trip that would be!!!  Look, if there is ever a reuniting show, no matter the place, we are going to all have to do some sort of group meet up.... Because I don't know any mega fans like me around that would drop what they are doing to be there.. May have to count on my Aussie pal's to go with.  Haha.

Absolutely man. I still keep in touch with Gibbo and Monkeychow, so we'd definitely have to hook something up!

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

if there is ever a reuniting show, no matter the place, we are going to all have to do some sort of group meet up.... Because I don't know any mega fans like me around that would drop what they are doing to be there..

Quoted for truth!

COUNT ME IN!

Board footer