You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Stay of Execution

misterID wrote:
Dadud wrote:

maybe a new band name, with a few carry over members while GNR goes on hiatus, only to be brought back to life if all the original members feel like re-uniting?

No. The word hiatus is being misconstrued. I read what he said initially and its basically they're taking a break right now from the road but are intending to tour in the future.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What the fuck is this topic about. Some major speculation going on here. Hahaha...

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Just saw on the news, 8 people were executed by firing squad last night in indeonisia, regardless of letters from many high profile people, and axl.

johndivney wrote:

Maybe it'll make axl think twice who he does business with in future. Highly doubt it. The gigs for F1 & in Israel/uae etc will still be booked if the cheque is fat enough.

Not that that has anything much to do with the barbaric punishment meted out by the Indonesian govt. just saying..

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Wow! Way to go to Axl, that letter was great.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Axl's heart is in the right place, there.

In general, he should work on his syntax, tho. Any given sentence with a comma rambles on and on, and the key point can get a bit muddled.

Axl wrote:

give them a permanent stay of execution

There, he said it.

Smoking Guns wrote:

What the fuck is this topic about. Some major speculation going on here. Hahaha...

The topic is what it says on top. Axl's copyright claim and the possibilities therein, as well as his letter to the president of Indonesia.

Speculation's alright, when we have only a limited amount of facts to go on with. I'm still wary to suggest SOE = CD2, but it's definitely shaping up to a Guns thing.

Cap'n Jack
 Rep: 0 

Cap'n Jack wrote:

Very interesting. Was just reading about this elsewhere. This is Von, by the way. I've been trying to log in for weeks. Had things to share. Dunno what's up with that. Anyway, miss you guys.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Cap'n Jack wrote:

Very interesting. Was just reading about this elsewhere. This is Von, by the way. I've been trying to log in for weeks. Had things to share. Dunno what's up with that. Anyway, miss you guys.

Hey man. Long time dude. I just checked your Von account and all seems to be normal. Did you get a message come up saying why it wouldn't working?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Chinese Democracy: Stay Of Execution

Sounds pretty cool.

Board footer