You are not logged in. Please register or login.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

Re: 2015 NFL & Fantasy Football

faldor wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

My RB's this year like last year are very suspect.  .

Me too, RBs are hard & will make or break your team.  QBs are all pretty close in points, some just have bad games (INTs, no TDs), WRs are pretty deep, but RBs age quickly & get injured, and a rookie or 2nd year player comes outta nowhere to have a great year. Then some just revert into backups.

I know it's early but I drafted CJ Anderson with the last pick of the first round in 1 league and he's gotten a combined 7.7 points in 2 games, plus he's got a toe injury. He's faced two pretty good run defenses so far, so I'm not ready to give up on him yet. But it's certainly not the start that I had hoped for.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea he was auto drafted for me in this league tongue

faldor

faldor wrote:

I had a week to forget across the board in all 3 of my leagues this week. I lost by 12 points to a team that started Reggie Bush, who didn't play. I helped him out greatly by not breaking 60 points. I still could've won if I kept Donte Moncrief in my lineup, but I switched to Davante Adams at the last minute. In another league I dropped the Jets defense and went with Baltimore instead. Lost that matchup by 2 points. I had a decent week in our league but still lost despite putting up 104 points. Fire the manager!

faldor

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yea he was auto drafted for me in this league tongue

I ended up with a lot of the same players for one of my teams. That team is 0-2. Horrible week last week. Great first week. Outscored every team except the one I was matched up with. Hate when that happens! But last week was just awful. Embarrassed by my performance. And like Rex Ryan, I take full responsibility for my teams poor showing.

faldor

faldor wrote:

While I'd gladly take a win James, you might want to fix your lineup this week. You've got 4 active players going against me.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Fuck me...2 weeks in a row Andre johnson throws up a goose egg. ..I bench him and he Scores 21 points

faldor

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Fuck me...2 weeks in a row Andre johnson throws up a goose egg. ..I bench him and he Scores 21 points

I had the reverse happen, if you want to call it that. I picked up Donte Moncrief a few weeks back as he had sailed past Johnson as the #2 WR for Indy. So I started him for the 1st time this week at the flex because CJ Anderson is still struggling mightily and looks like he's lost the starting job. Well, Moncrief had 1 catch for 3 yards.

Guess I should have seen it coming with Andre Johnson returning to Houston. He was destined for a big game. But he was so bad the first 4 games, it was hard to imagine. Not sure what to expect of him going forward. Will that game get him going or was it just a one time revenge type performance?

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

I had the reverse happen, if you want to call it that. I picked up Donte Moncrief a few weeks back as he had sailed past Johnson as the #2 WR for Indy. So I started him for the 1st time this week at the flex because CJ Anderson is still struggling mightily and looks like he's lost the starting job. Well, Moncrief had 1 catch for 3 yards.

Guess I should have seen it coming with Andre Johnson returning to Houston. He was destined for a big game. But he was so bad the first 4 games, it was hard to imagine. Not sure what to expect of him going forward. Will that game get him going or was it just a one time revenge type performance?

I benched Moncrief this week once I heard Hasslebeck was starting again.  Andrew Luck is the one screwing me over with his injuries and shitty play.  I'm forced to start Derek Carr for the second straight week.

At least my RB situation seems to have cleared up, I can start Gurley on a weekly basis now that Fisher is finally giving him the bulk of the carries in the STL backfield.

On the downside, Jimmy Graham has been a total POS and I had to pick up another TE as backup in case he continues to suck.

On Andre Johnson, I wouldn't expect that to continue and think it was a revenge type game.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
faldor wrote:

While I'd gladly take a win James, you might want to fix your lineup this week. You've got 4 active players going against me.

I missed out on the draft again. I'll go take a look at what I can work with.

Don't remember what year it was(08 or 09) but all of us were there making our picks. I enjoyed that one. Didn't have a good record but it was fun.

faldor

faldor wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
faldor wrote:

I missed out on the draft again. I'll go take a look at what I can work with.

Don't remember what year it was(08 or 09) but all of us were there making our picks. I enjoyed that one. Didn't have a good record but it was fun.

I haven't finished higher than 3rd since we started in 08. I like my team right now, after some tweaking, but not off to a very good start. Have to start digging out.

Board footer