You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2015 NFL & Fantasy Football

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hell yes, my boy Cam Newton is playing in the Super Bowl!!!!  The Panthers looked AMAZING last night!!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Neemo wrote:

So can someone explain to me why NE just didn't take the fg's when they could've ? They would've won that game ffs

Their O Line played like shit too. Brady was left out to dry wayyy too many times

That was an odd coaching decision for sure.  I still don't get why they didn't double Miller/Ware more.  Those two guys got singled on the poor Pats OT's far too much.

Super Bowl sounds like it'll probably end up as a repeat of the Sea-Den beatdown a few years ago.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

Because Brady & Belicheck are cheating ass egotistical sons of bitches.

They wanted to bury the Broncos and the legend of Manning, just like with all there previous running up the board bullshit over the years.

Finally bit them in the ass. The old man & Denver are going to the Super Bowl and it couldn't have happened to a better team of douche bags than the Pats.

Irony though... Denver didn't win. NE gave it to them.

I think it was quite the opposite actually. Belichick thought Denver's D was so good that day, and they were, that the Pats may not get a better opportunity to get in the endzone. I disagreed with it at the time and obviously still do. Denver was the better team that day, that's all that matters. New England didn't hand them anything.

I think the Pats would've given Carolina a better game than Denver, but we'll see. I think it'll be a pretty lopsided game though.

The hatred for the Patriots comes out in full force when they lose I guess. Doesn't happen often, so I forget what it's like to read all the vitriol, jealousy, etc. thrown their way. Enjoy it while it lasts. They'll be right back at it next season. They have basically everyone coming back and they have one of the youngest rosters in football, aside from the QB of course.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Super Bowl sounds like it'll probably end up as a repeat of the Sea-Den beatdown a few years ago.

I think it's going to worse. MUCH worse.

I'm talking something along the lines of those NFC Super Bowl blowouts of the 80s-early 90s.

Board footer