You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Donald Trump running for President

apex-twin wrote:

AtariLegend wrote:
apex-twin wrote:

At least he knows what's he doing.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

He should be pushing the first lady more:

melania.jpg

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Now making fun of a disabled journalist. The gift that keeps on giving.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump called Monday for barring all Muslims from entering the United States.

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," a campaign press release said.

Trump, who has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S., made his latest controversial call in a news release. His message comes in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, by suspected ISIS sympathizers and the day after President Barack Obama asked the country not to "turn against one another" out of fear.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/07/polit … migration/

If this guy wins the media can basically print only Trump stories for 8 years.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He's been saying some off the wall shit lately. He has a legit shot at winning but he's definitely veering into bat shit crazy territory. Even if he believes that he shouldn't be saying it.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

He's been saying some off the wall shit lately. He has a legit shot at winning but he's definitely veering into bat shit crazy territory. Even if he believes that he shouldn't be saying it.

Lately?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Fitting (joke) article.

http://www.theonion.com/article/will-be … nerv-52002

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The overly pc environment is what is giving him the power he has. There are a lot of people that don't disagree with what he's saying.  I'm not sure I'd go as far as he has, but I don't think it's wrong to ask the question. No more burying the head in the sand. The sooner we deal with some of these issues, the better off we will all be.

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

I'd vote for him simply for not being politically correct. People are tired of it, and will perhaps settle for this clown just to get a change of air.

On the one hand it is good that people are getting fed up, on the other it's sad to see that spirit wasted on a cheap salesman like Trump. Perhaps that is his role to play in this.

Board footer