You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: What are you eating?

James wrote:

Four valium and a 12 oz. bottle of Gatorade.

The breakfast of champions.:laugh:

James

James wrote:

I just ate two waffles.

Tonight I am gonna cook pork tenderloin that has been marinating in a BBQ concoction. Not exactly sure what I'll do with it. Been a bit sick lately and don't feel like going to the store to get any ingredients I might need to go with it.

I'll probably just cook it, shred it, and have BBF beef sandwiches with it.

James

James wrote:

I'm about to make tostadas.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Had Italian sausage and hot dogs for dinner, cooked on the grill.

myillusions
 Rep: 5 

myillusions wrote:

Just got finished eating a chicken sandwich with some white rice.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Pint of Dr Pepper smile No food sad

James

James wrote:

Salisbury steak, brown rice, and garlic toast. With a cherry coke.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I changed it up tonight. I picked up some seafood at the market, Tilapia & Swordfish & threw it on the grill. I used a quick, impromptu recipe of melted butter, Old Bay, pepper & garlic powder and brushed it on. The fish (Tilapia) came out great. Amazing, I'll have to work that into my rotation of steak, chicken, and burgers. The swordfish was not bad, but I was trying to go for a blackened swordfish type thing, and it really didn't come out right. Just tasted like well cooked swordfish with alot of pepper on it. I think I need to turn the fire up higher next time.

Oh well, just thought I'd post.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I've been eating well since I came out to visit my parents.  My sister and I ordered a pizza Friday.  Saturday, we had a big BBQ with steak and pork chops and all the fixins.  Yesterday was turkey dinner and today was beef stew.  No idea what's on the menu tomorrow (hope it's mac and cheese!!), but after that I'm headed back to my apartment and have to cook for myself...

A chicken ceaser salad and it's gooooooood!

Board footer