You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: What are you eating?

Axl S wrote:

About to have a roast chicken dinner. Can't wait.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Oven Roasted Chicken Breast sub from Subway

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

King Rib Supper with salt and sauce tongue delicious

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

finished off most of a large cheese pizza from Hungry Howie's

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

2rnbo04.jpg

Yesterday I had the most amazing twice cooked pork at an authentic Chinese restaurant.

It was the best meal I've eaten in ages.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

shit, james.. i'll fucking PAY you to fed ex me some in n out... you def sold me on the shit... now i have a craving... and it's 2,000 miles away... i don't care if it's cold

14 Do you have a place called Fat Burger in your region? I've seen people rave on that on other sites, and I'm pretty sure its on the same wave length as In N Out.

You in the midwest? Do you have a Braum's there? I used to eat there a lot when I lived in Missouri. Great burgers, and their "special sauce" was killer.

naw.. i live in new hampshire... we don't even have popeyes fucking chicken
the closest sonic is in goddamn new jersey....

Goddamn New Jersey? 4

Haha funny you mention that.. They just opened like 4 brand new Sonics here. And we as a state are eating that shit up. There are 2 within 20 minutes of me. At one of them the line is always long and the lot is filled. A kid ran over a police officer for god's sake. Fuckin Sonic is a powerful place.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It'll die, trust me. Everybody flipped when we got Sonic's in our area, and then it all died out within a month or so.

One of them that died, rose so fast, and died so quick, that it's now closed. Went out of business.

I personally don't think their burgers are all that good. Same quality of a McDonald's. Fries, same thing.

The biggest thing Sonic has got in spades is the desserts. One my favorite things to do (used to do, before I dieted) was go there during Happy Hour in the afternoon, and get an Extra Large Watermelon Slush.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Handsome B. Wonderful wrote:

Yesterday I had the most amazing twice cooked pork at an authentic Chinese restaurant.

It was the best meal I've eaten in ages.

just got back form an authentic Thai place...it was fantastic....though nobody else at the  table is a spicy food eater but me so that kinda sucked but still it was fantastic and i was stuffed afterwards

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Soft Pretzel

Board footer