You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: What are you eating?

James wrote:

Having a small dinner tonight. Croissants and mozzarella cheese. I'm gonna cook sopas e carne tomorrow(a portuguese dish) and it takes all day to do it. I'm going to gorge myself on that. Gonna get fucking hot in my house tomorrow. My AC will definitely be turned on.

Only thing that sucks is when I went shopping earlier today, the bastards forgot to put my mint in my grocery bags. Fuckers. That means I either have to go buy more mint tomorrow or just cook it without it.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I've been visiting with my parents all this week.  Today Dad and I ate a jar of moose.  Talk about delicious!

I'm having some chicken Pot a Feu tonight as I enjoy the last days great news from GN'R.

Tasty, to say the least.

James

James wrote:

Just ate two half pound homemade hamburgers. I am fucking stuffed. Had a diet cherry coke to go with it.

That sopas I made yesterday kicked major ass. My cousin spent the night and we gorged ourselves on sopas, the beef, and french bread. Had donuts and ice cream for dessert. Stayed up all night watching Carved: The Slit Mouthed Woman and Death Proof. After she went to sleep, I ate a handful of vicodin and valium and  a tub of Chunky Monkey ice cream as my 4 am snack.

I feel like a damn fattening hog.

James

James wrote:

Just cooked myself a bacon sandwich and some cheese toast.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Just cooked myself a bacon sandwich and some cheese toast.

LOL!!!

This is the funniest and most random thread i have ever read.

I just ate a sandwich i recently invented much like a bacon sandwich.

i'll name it the 'Barbecued Bacon Melt

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Just, ate two rashers of bacon, two sausages and some baked beans. Good breakfast.

I just ate a cheese sandwich on wheat bread.  It was very boring. hmm

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James

James wrote:

I'm eating an olive loaf sandwich and some sweet pickles while listening to Praxis.

Board footer