You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Fear the walking dead

Smoking Guns wrote:

The whole LA vibe and now a boat. Huge potential!!  I bet there are pirates out at sea, shit could get crazy.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The whole LA vibe and now a boat. Huge potential!!  I bet there are pirates out at sea, shit could get crazy.

I have a feeling in true walking dead fashion the boat will be compromised and they will hit the road.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

How are they gonna get to the boat? Seems pretty far out in the bay...just sayin

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

All they need is a Jet Ski. Looks to be about 1/2 mile out maybe one mile tops.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

Does anybody else suspect that this new show will at some point merge with the original?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

The wife is possibly related to Rick they hinted. She is from the South and so is the cast of the Walking Dead. So that option is on the table.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I need to start watching more of rhe talking dead....the episodes I've seen are fun

I thought the comment about being related to Rick was a kind of joke...ya never know tho

I heard originally that fear would take over for two and that two may switch to a pay type of show. Just a rumor

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

What do you mean switch over for two?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Lol...auto correct. ..was supposed to be t.w.d.

I heard that fear was supposed to take over for the original show on AMC and the original show would potentially switch to a subscription

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fear has great potential!!

Board footer