You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: GTA V Online - GnREvo

Neemo wrote:

To split from other thread so we don't derail too far for other posters

Anyone interested in a ps4 gtav online crew send a pm to me and/or blspride and we can all try to hook up for some gta v nonsense

I'm also on ps3 gtav online for those who may have not gotten into next gen yet

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I'm only level 45 on ps4 w/ $45k ... and 72 on ps3 w $1.4mil ... ive only been on gta online since last winter but I seem to be an ok player ... serviceable... for cars I have an adder in ps3 about 80% upgraded (just haven't done a lot of races on ps3)... on ps4 I have an elegy fully upgraded... once I do heists I can get a better car on ps4...just can't afford one yet

I've beaten single player game on xb360...but have since sold that system...I haven't gone back and played thru again on ps3 or 4

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I have basically all the muscle car types and my prize, the Stinger GT. One of the pick ups and two bikes. Pretty much unlocked all vehicle upgrades except for paint jobs.  I think I may have a few hundred thousand in the bank. 10 car garage and apartment plus a 6 car garage. Definitely need heist money for aircraft and weapon upgrades and things like that. Haven't played in a while but I think I'm anywhere from 40 to 50 level.

AtariLegend wrote:

I have it on PS3, but never dug into the online that much. I don't think Heists ect were initially available?

I'll dig into it once I pick up a PS4 copy.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I have it on PS3 but only completed about 20% of the solo game, and only played online once for about 30 mins - the game was okay but I lost interest when the meth dealer came into the story so just went back to getting my GTA fix with GTA3 on PS2. Don't think I'd be able to offer much to your team if planning a heist 16

AtariLegend wrote:
Will wrote:

but I lost interest when the meth dealer came into the story so just went back to getting my GTA fix with GTA3 on PS2.

The game is the great, sounds like you barely started it tongue

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Will wrote:

but I lost interest when the meth dealer came into the story so just went back to getting my GTA fix with GTA3 on PS2.

The game is the great, sounds like you barely started it tongue

To be honest I didn't really give it a fair shot, but I never do with any GTA game. I play them just long enough to unlock all of the areas and then get my kicks out of just trying to stay alive as long as possible with a couple of police stars lit up. I prefer the older games as the maps are smaller and easier to memorise - the new games are just too big so I don't even find cop chases all that fun hmm

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

If u get the insurgent on gta online it's pretty fun....lol...ive been up to 5 stars a few times...cops get pretty upset lol

Bls and I managed to get on for an hour or so last weekend on ps4...was fun

johndivney wrote:

For me, Trevor, the meth dealer, is the greatest videogame character ever. Not only is he the funniest, he's also one of the best written & performed roles. He's got a depth to him behind the craziness that's just as valid. He's one of the games greatest achievements.
Will, you've kinda stopped just as things are about to get going. The missions after Trevor's introduction are on another level to the slightly subdued opening.

So what's happening w/online then? I see there's a new update coming on Tuesday (coincidentally on the same day as the new destiny dlc drops..), adding a few new modes to freeroam. Looks ok. I'll defo dive back in to check it out.

What's the link to the gnrevo social club?
Add me to you friends list sure, send me a friend request - my psn name is

(Really wished I'd picked a more complicated name, it gets really annoying all the French kids shouting Down their mics!)

Even if it's just to fuck about for a while never mind heists i'll try & be on this weekend & next. I'm usually on most evenings (UK time). But I haven't played gta in about 4 or 5 months so might be a little rusty..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

John shoot me a pm and I'll send you the particulars

BLS and I are eastern time zone, we hooked up with my brother and my buddy on the weekend and played thru the prison break heist

was pretty fun, altho BLS took home most of the platinum trophies tongue (I got one he got the rest)

I have the game on PS3 as well if anyone wants to play that system instead...altho the PS4 version is far superior 16

Board footer