You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: GTA V Online - GnREvo

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

John shoot me a pm and I'll send you the particulars

BLS and I are eastern time zone, we hooked up with my brother and my buddy on the weekend and played thru the prison break heist

was pretty fun, altho BLS took home most of the platinum trophies tongue (I got one he got the rest)

I have the game on PS3 as well if anyone wants to play that system instead...altho the PS4 version is far superior 16

Yeah it was a good time. Especially with all those Platinums in the bag. 16 On to the next heist!

johndivney wrote:

The backend of this game is such fucking shit. Reminded me why I stepped away from it. Spent more time in the clouds/loading screens than I have playing it tonight. Such a waste of an amazing game. It deserves better.

Polluxlm what s ur psn id? I found a polluxlm on thre but don't think it's you.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Was fun last night JD...hopefully we can do it again big_smile

maybe next time I can stay alive a bit longer lol

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
johndivney wrote:

The backend of this game is such fucking shit. Reminded me why I stepped away from it. Spent more time in the clouds/loading screens than I have playing it tonight. Such a waste of an amazing game. It deserves better.

Polluxlm what s ur psn id? I found a polluxlm on thre but don't think it's you.

Sorry, missed this post.

I think my id on gta is xxwaffenssxx something. Haven't played in a while. Can log in tomorrow and check.

johndivney wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Was fun last night JD...hopefully we can do it again big_smile

maybe next time I can stay alive a bit longer lol

aye it was good fun. it's just the funniest game ever even when you don't intend it to be. i still don't think ive completed that first lamar mission! just a complete series of fuck up's.

i was suffering on sunday tho. hungover to the balls & tired as fuck 14 still haven't recovered.
need to get some supplies in before my next session tho. beer & then stop off to get body armour & some gta snacks!

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Id is xWaffenSSxx if you want to add me.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Ps3 or ps4

polluxlm

polluxlm wrote:

Ps3

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

BLS / JohnDivney u guys up for some ps4 gta this weekend? What day works?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've never bought any of the gta games.  I'm not really a car guy and I suck a fps games. Is there a point in getting this for someone like me?  I did enjoy crazy taxi back in the day...

Board footer