You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: GTA V Online - GnREvo

polluxlm wrote:

Depends. Shooting (auto aim if you want) and roaming is third person, cars are part of it but not dominating necessarily. The appeal for me is doing a lot of different stuff. Drive some, shoot some, pick something up, talk to some guy, change your wardrobe etc. Unlike fps games it's not intense all the time, and you don't really have to do missions if you don't want to. Can just go around sniping farmers or whatever.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Best game ever...u can race u can fight, shoot, bicycles, just drive around and cause chaos, search for collectables, fly planes or helis, stunt jumps numerous missions and objectives

The online component enhances it further

It's more like an uncharted style of shooter than a call of duty...snap to cover and auto aim makes its pretty straight forward even for a casual gamer

Plus it's satirical take on society is hilarious to say the least

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Good times:

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Neemo wrote:

BLS / JohnDivney u guys up for some ps4 gta this weekend? What day works?

Not sure yet. Should know towards the end of the week.

They also have a dlc coming tomorrow. I want to buy one of the cars I saw in a picture online so may need some make a little keesh.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I may pick it up if I can get it at a good price. I'm on ps4 so if nothing else I can try not to get killed by you guys.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Cool hit me up by pm when u get it and I'll let u know my psn account

johndivney wrote:

Christmas update/snow has arrived?

I'll be about all over Christmas if you see me online just send me msg etc

Love the descriptions of the yachts various models.. V tempting..;)

Heists in the snow haha!  Throwing invisible snowballs when waiting on mission triggers - the new flare gun

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

My girl is buying me a replacement disc this weekend so after that I will be able to hop on again Neemo.

AtariLegend wrote:

Wait you guys aren't playing Fallout 4 non stop every other hour of the day (trying to align walls/floors in the settlement) instead?

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Cool bls no prob...Id like to get online every other weekend at the very least so like the 16th should be good for me ...im gonna be online tomorrow at aboit 630pm est if anyone is around as well

If there is a day/time that works for anyone let me know but if we can set up a regular time it might be easier to pull off

Board footer