You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GTA V Online - GnREvo

johndivney wrote:

Buzzard. Makes grinding missions such a breeze.

Can't call it in on heists mind.

I'm not too sure about mods n stuff for cars. Maybe take a look on YouTube there should be plenty of info around. I usually just stick to the performance mods & stick on truck horn & go.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea ...I figured that's why I added the buzzard

I have a zentorno on ps3...it's cool stuff...I'm rely liking the infernus tho...the handling and I get along lol and its pretty fucking fast too so I dunno if a new car is money well spent...course I could get the zentorno and keep the infernus too and still have half a mill..

I still haven't finished heists on ps4 either so I still have more cash to make when this 2x $ promo is over

By the time I finish this promo and those heists I could prolly afford both zentorno and buzzard...seems like a good deal to me lol

johndivney wrote:

Gerald missions today.
Prob going to grind some tomorrow when it's all contact missions.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I wonder if I can get enough to fund the chopper 2nite....hmmm

johndivney wrote:

Not on those Gerald missions. Think even the higher paid Lester/Martin payout more than even the best paying Gerald ones.. I think anyway I haven't tried it myself.
Going to try and level up my 2nd character tomorrow evening if I get a chance. All contact missions will be paying 2x.

I didn't know til today how the missions were running - the 2x moving between the contact guys giving the missions. If I had known I'd have tried to get on a bit more. Now I got time this evening it's Gerald missions which I don't think are worth the effort. So it goes.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

According to gta wiki the pay out ok ... will find out

If nothing else I get to shoot some Ballas lol

"Grab your ballas" has to be the best mission title

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Payouts were site for Gerald. ...but they were fast missions ...so like 12-18k for 5 minutes of play

Regardless I got the buzzard and ended the night w $250k...so made close to half a million last night

johndivney wrote:

Bought savage helicopter by accident :facepalm:

johndivney wrote:

Just saved neemo's ass 100s of times on missions!

Bls where are you? Now I've got your psn you should expect lots of abuse til you get online.. Then you'll get even more abuse!

Thank fuck tomorrow's Friday..

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Lol...but now I know ur tricks

Like u letting me do all the driving lol

Board footer