You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Then it's bust for the people who view it in those terms, I reckon.

I don't think anyone expects Izzy and Adler to be part of a full tour, but it's not crazy to think they might be part of this Troubadour thing. Adler's cancellation at the Whiskey and his silence is very suspicious. Izzy said a couple months ago he wasn't involved at the time, but who knows where that stands now.

At this point, I really anticipate Steven being more involved than Izzy, at least right now, and a month ago I would have said that was impossible. 16

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Yeah I agree.  I'm surprised Izzy isn't more involved, I'm sure he was given an open invite.  The drummers I get, how do you rotate them in, mixing the two up but I think it can be worked out to keep a pretty steady setlist, with Steven mixing in 2 or 3 UYI songs & Matt doing a few AFD. Not sure fans would want to see straight AFD then UYI just to change in/out drummers.

I would like to see both Steven & Matt playing in Vegas.  Wouldn't surprise me if Izzy does too, as a complete surprise.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Steven is involved. That is 100%. We have known this for 23 weeks. Lol.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Then it's bust for the people who view it in those terms, I reckon.

I don't think anyone expects Izzy and Adler to be part of a full tour, but it's not crazy to think they might be part of this Troubadour thing. Adler's cancellation at the Whiskey and his silence is very suspicious. Izzy said a couple months ago he wasn't involved at the time, but who knows where that stands now.

At this point, I really anticipate Steven being more involved than Izzy, at least right now, and a month ago I would have said that was impossible. 16

Yeah, it's crazy. Izzy was always the one who was willing to play with nu-Guns and now he seems to be the big holdout on a full AFD reunion. Adler has been such a fuckup you can't blame Axl/Slash/Duff if they don't want him involved. But it sure as hell seems he is going to be part of this.

I will be pretty pissed at Izzy if he turned down this one-off gig considering NONE of them are making any money on it. $10 tickets for general public and then majority of the audience is VIP's who don't pay for tickets. In a tiny venue...a venue that means a ton to the band's history. It's now or never Izzy. Do the right thing for the fans.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The dexter post was definitely a hack, sorry to burst your bubble lol smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

The dexter post was definitely a hack, sorry to burst your bubble lol smile

The timing was so perfect. I mean what a great hack. Perfection. That was a fantastic few days. Haha

misterID

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Yeah, it's crazy. Izzy was always the one who was willing to play with nu-Guns and now he seems to be the big holdout on a full AFD reunion. Adler has been such a fuckup you can't blame Axl/Slash/Duff if they don't want him involved. But it sure as hell seems he is going to be part of this.

I will be pretty pissed at Izzy if he turned down this one-off gig considering NONE of them are making any money on it. $10 tickets for general public and then majority of the audience is VIP's who don't pay for tickets. In a tiny venue...a venue that means a ton to the band's history. It's now or never Izzy. Do the right thing for the fans.

MSL has been pretty adamant money is the reason Izzy isn't involved.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Because he was offered $40,000 for the 4 shows.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

I hear ya on the "for the fans" bit - but then I also see this as promotion for the full tour. So like if Axl, Slash and Duff won't share their payday with him on tour I can see why he'd not want to help them open it with a bang too.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Because he was offered $40,000 for the 4 shows.

How many songs does he usually play in a set? 4-5?

Board footer