You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

Smoking Guns wrote:

Edited to prevent derailment.

Admin edit: The "dexter" account was compromised due to a security vulnerability in our software (now patched). It was not Axl.

Original Post:

I have big insider info....

As many of you know, hell froze over and Axl and Slash "made up" per Slash a few months back. Since then Slash has gone off the grid (no comments on that) and Axl has remained silent. Everyone is speculating a GNR reunion, but nobody has any insight because nobody is talking, not even loud mouth Matt Sorum or Steven Adler...

Which brings me to today... I was at Mister Clean Car Wash on 280 and the Jacob Bunton (Lynam) and lead singer for the band "Adler" (Steven Adler's band) was up there getting his ride washed. So I started talking to him about the album he did (it is really good) with Adler etc...

Then I asked the question about GNR... He said, "You will get to see them next year, nobody knows about it, but the Original 5 will tour next year, it is going to be HUGE"....

So most fans assume one day it would happen, but hearing someone that is in a band with one of the original 5 say this takes this rumor to a whole new level. Dude gains nothing by lying to me... He is playing at the old Iron Horse this Friday with Lynam so you may want to check them out.

So to recap the above post.....

GNR REUNION 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ON (assuming Axl doesn't get pissed and cancel)

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hmmmmm.... I thought I would get some kind of reaction.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

That's pretty f'n cool if true ... and 2016 isn't far away

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I just washed my car today too. Looks sweet.

You're not going to get in trouble, just type it up already.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Spill the beans SG......

Or send me a PM.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Being safe here **

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

You do realize that by not saying anything, you're still saying something. Kind of like Axl right now....lol

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

A few years back Adler did a show in the bay area. Had talked to his assistant and was offered backstage passes when I mentioned I was the admin of EVO.  I wound up not going for various drug related reasons and will always regret not going.

Could have partied with Adler for fuck sake. That would have been surreal.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A few years back Adler did a show in the bay area. Had talked to his assistant and was offered backstage passes when I mentioned I was the admin of EVO.  I wound up not going for various drug related reasons and will always regret not going.

Could have partied with Adler for fuck sake. That would have been surreal.

Yea, you were already high.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think it is time we start getting ready for it. IT'S HAPPENING people.

Board footer