You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

Smoking Guns wrote:

NM

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mr. ID name your source and affiliation to Axl/GNR.... You know mine, who do you have??

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

If anything were to happen in 2016 I would think it would be a one off show. Which Rio would make sense for. Or a handfull of dates. I don't see a full on tour but I'm just guessing here.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The location doesn't matter.

Axl probably didn't tell him directly but being in a band with Duff, Slash, Adler, Sorum you may get some loose insight. We all know this could implode at any moment. And also I don't want to get my boy in trouble.

If you're right, I will give you full props, man. But I think source and location does kind of matter. It would be like GNRs tour bus driver gave you this info, because he actually has a connection to the band its exciting, but when you step back and think about what that connection really is... Its kind of dubious.

There would be so much work to go into one show, let alone a tour, this is just very unlikely. And the first move is to announce a reunion to drive up the bids for that first show and tour. This is basically a, "how many Tuesdays" kind of strategy. If it happens it will be done properly.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

If it happens it will be done properly.

I think we all know this isn't true!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

With Slash and Duff involved... Yes it would.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:

With Slash and Duff involved... Yes it would.

I agree with this!

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I would have thought Slash would get is divorce finalised before ANY reunion shit was announced.  There would be no reason to give Perla's lawyers a sniff at some potential reunion dollars.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Aussie wrote:

I would have thought Slash would get is divorce finalised before ANY reunion shit was announced.  There would be no reason to give Perla's lawyers a sniff at some potential reunion dollars.

Slash isn't a noob when it comes to playing the media's game, he surely must have known what would happen when he did the interview saying he and Axl had mended some fences (or whatever his words were). If a reunion were in the works (I dont believe it is) he would have kept his mouth shut on the entire subject.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, a reunion will happen. Weather it is 2016 or 2018 is what we don't know.

Board footer