You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

Smoking Guns wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You guys laugh now, but I brought a source, that I actually met in person, unlike most of our insiders. Right now I imagine Axl running in a sweat suit in the Malibu Hills training like Rocky getting ready for the reunion with Slash, who he will try to one up and not be the weak link...  If we get 2006 Axl this could be the biggest reunion tour ever.

14 14 14

Hidden Text:

stripslashes($matches[1].$matches[2].$matches[3].$matches[4]).handle_url_tag($matches[5]."://".$matches[6], $matches[5]."://".$matches[6], true).stripslashes($matches[4].$matches[10].$matches[11].$matches[12])

Hahahaha! Beautiful! I love it!

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I appreciate you posting this all tho SG.  You got thick skin for taking beef about it too, it's all in good fun tho.

Seriously tho, where do you live & how do you know who it was that you met?  Do you know him, or know he lives in your area?   I feel like I could see Scott Wieland at my gas station & wouldn't really know it was him anyway.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'll never live down the elephant thing.

Haha, yeah I was going to bring up the elephant thing.  What was that for, 'no way it came out in 2006' or something? Or no way they reunite.

James Lofton 04/12/2008 wrote:

Remember, I predicted a 2008 reunion back in early 2006.:thumbup:

James Lofton 04/12/2008 wrote:

I don't think I have to worry about eating an elephant turd.

I think a reunion is really gonna happen, at least temporarily.

James Lofton 01/19/2008 wrote:

-James will eat a giant elephant turd on youtube.

Anyone happen to remember the deadline for that?

polluxlm 01/19/2008 wrote:

47 Tuesdays left wink

Looks like you're overdue James. Bailed out by CD.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Yeah, I'm not trying to bust SGs balls, he's my boy, but there is no a way to talk about this that it doesn't seem like I'm being a sarcastic jerk. He literally got his information from the lead singer of Adler's band at an Alabama car wash. You could not make this up!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

It is so crazy you can't make this shit up. That is why it must be at least 20% true!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

It's more than 20% true.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I have no idea what's supposed to happen. A tour in 2016 of the original line up?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I have no idea what's supposed to happen. A tour in 2016 of the original line up?

I wish I knew all of the details.  The only question I have is the timing, which I've stated for the last couple months.  Beyond that I expect a GnR album early next year and probably Slash's solo album.  The reunion with Slash and Duff is going to happen; the timing is the only question barring something GnR-like happening to GnR.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I wish I knew all of the details.  The only question I have is the timing, which I've stated for the last couple months.  Beyond that I expect a GnR album early next year and probably Slash's solo album.  The reunion is going to happen; the timing is the only question barring something GnR-like happening to GnR.

Why do you expect a GnR album next year?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

2ni9xl2.jpg

I think this deserves to be the banner on the Evo homepage 16

Board footer