You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: HOLY SHIT!! Get in this thread!

buzzsaw wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Why do you expect a GnR album next year?

I'm pretty sure I've been one of the most negative towards GnR ever releasing another album, so the fact that I expect one should be viewed as a positive.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I have no idea what's supposed to happen. A tour in 2016 of the original line up?

I wish I knew all of the details.  The only question I have is the timing, which I've stated for the last couple months.  Beyond that I expect a GnR album early next year and probably Slash's solo album.  The reunion with Slash and Duff is going to happen; the timing is the only question barring something GnR-like happening to GnR.

I think something will happen after 2016. I just think they can ride the festival circuit with just Axl, Duff and Slash, and Izzy and make some big money, then a tour. They will make Eagles and Fleetwood Mac money.  The last bit of info on Axl is that he was in the studio with Mother Goose. Slash has pretty much laid out his plans for next year.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Why do you expect a GnR album next year?

I'm pretty sure I've been one of the most negative towards GnR ever releasing another album, so the fact that I expect one should be viewed as a positive.

haha, you didn't answer my question.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzz has some info but is scared to share since ID said Axl reads this board. Fuck, I alone may have derailed the reunion!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzz has some info but is scared to share since ID said Axl reads this board. Fuck, I alone may have derailed the reunion!

We were going to release a new album with the old guys...but  thanks to the lame ass Smoking Guns, we're going home!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Look at the activity on the site today and yesterday... The fans coming out of the wood work for this to happen....

I would love if they did an 8 song EP like Lies... 1996 and 2016 4 songs from each era....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Fuck I may actually go see these guys play tonight... They sound damn good!! Jacob and sing and slay on the guitar!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://loudwire.com/adler-singer-jacob- … -dont-ask/

Hmmmmm......  Maybe they are fringe pals... Remember, Slash helped produce Adler's first album..

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

I think you're very much wrong on both counts.

Board footer