You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:

Edit: Split since we've confirmed it was a hack. Axl Rose never posted here.

dexter wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

22

Holy Hell, Axl is here!!!!  Hi Axl!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:
dexter wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

22

Cramer, pay up!  axl92 needs a car wash... 13 19

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

AtariLegend wrote:

It's 5:49 AM here and I may or may not have hallucinated a dexter post.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It's 5:49 AM here and I may or may not have hallucinated a dexter post.

Shit may or may not have just gotten real!!! And in my thread!  Good thing I edited my OP to prevent derailment. 

Dexter has posted a grand total of 1 time now and joined 12/12/08.. I always new he was reading my posts.. I think he likes some SG posts!!

slcpunk
 Rep: 154 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
dexter wrote:
Cramer wrote:

Everybody is scared of Uncle Axl reading this shit? (Which is highly unlikely.)

I'll bet ya 20 dollars worth of car wash tokens that there is no new GnR Album in 2016, none, zip, nada, zilch!

22

Cramer, pay up!  axl92 needs a car wash... 13 19

haha, go wash your ass!

Axl can come on here and guarantee a new album in 2016...and I'd still give it a 25% chance of happening.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
dexter wrote:

22

Cramer, pay up!  axl92 needs a car wash... 13 19

haha, go wash your ass!

Axl can come on here and guarantee a new album in 2016...and I'd still give it a 25% chance of happening.

Dexter,  never mind my boy Cramer... He is doing his reverse psychology bullshit, 14  Looking forward to the new album and you hanging out with some old friends again!!  izzy 21 duff 22

Will
 Rep: 225 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Will wrote:

Hold your shit guys, this isn't confirmed. As far as I can recall someone on staff asked TB about our "dexter" account back when they registered in 2008 and it wasn't confirmed then. Could be a troll sad

If not, hi Axl! Release new music puh-lease!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that is him... The Dexter on MyGNRforum joined that board the day before this Dexter Joined this forum... Dec. 11 and Dec. 12 2008.  Thanks for stopping by W.A.R....

Will
 Rep: 225 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, that is him... The Dexter on MyGNRforum joined the same exact day as this Dexter Joined this forum... Dec. 11 2008.  Thanks for stopping by W.A.R....

The IP exactly matches the IP from the date the account was registered, but we've never had any communication from TB so I'd still exercise caution hmm Probably the first time in history a lurker has come back after years of silence to finally make their first post 16

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I think he likes some SG posts!!

Soundgarden?

Now we can speculate with tinfoil hats for the next few months as to whether that really was dexter smile.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB