You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: "dexter" hack at GNR Evo (Split from "Holy Shit" thread)

Smoking Guns wrote:

The bug sounds like a nice contrived excuse to go with after tongue lashing you received from TB.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The bug sounds like a nice contrived excuse to go with after tongue lashing you received from TB.

We've never spoken to anyone at Team Brazil nor had a tongue lashing 16

Like I told JL.... it was definitely a hack. I know we like our conspiracies in GNR land but the logs show a Ukrainian IP address (which as you say can be faked) attempting multiple SQL injections through the profile.php page - which is exactly the page listed in FluxBBs disclosure one year ago. (That's how long it's been since I updated our software). This isn't like the "Twitter hack" (which obviously was Axl lol).

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn... So it was hacked only to leave a thumbs up? What are odds Axl hacked his own account to post it?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

TR (Team Russia) is now in charge. They are taking over Ukrain and all their ex KGB hackers.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Why are there 152 guests viewing the board right now?!!  Am I missing something?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why are there 152 guests viewing the board right now?!!  Am I missing something?

I think we pissed someone off in the Ukraine 16 I'm looking into it now, we're definitely being targetted here as we have shit loads of new accounts signing up and all of them are fake users (names not matching emails etc).

Edit: Turned off new registrations whilst I look into this. We had 200 people online apparently hmm

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Make the board private. If you aren't a member now in 2015 sorry. Lock the shit down and make it member only and threads are all locked from public viewing. No more public stuff where lurkers can hang out.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Will if you get VIP passes to opening night of the Reunion Tour I'm calling bullshit on your little 'security hack' coverup!  axl 16

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

When I looked at this yesterday morning, there were only a few pages.  Anyway, I believe you SG.  And it's nice to know that Adler will be part of a reunion.

Repped to Cramer for the funny google screen shot with comments.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Somehow, someway, this was all Cramer's fault.

Board footer