You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Cat out of the bag?

Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, is it of any note that not one tweet said point blank, "there will not be a reunion"?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

ID, is it of any note that not one tweet said point blank, "there will not be a reunion"?

I'm sure there will be a reunion. Just not an original five barring some limited thing and not in the near future. They did this shit with CD too. They won't come out and say anything, just stuff like this.

I think Duff is back. I think CD II is going to be released in 2016. And there will be some type of tour to support it.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'm sure there will be a reunion. Just not an original five barring some limited thing and not in the near future. They did this shit with CD too. They won't come out and say anything, just stuff like this.

I think Duff is back. I think CD II is going to be released in 2016. And there will be some type of tour to support it.

I think Duff is back. (Agree) I think CD II is going to be released in 2016. (Agree) And there will be some type of tour to support it (Disagree, I think the tour will be a reunion tour that will also help sell this album)....

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

ID, either you need better sources or you are in complete denial.  I'm trying to figure out which it is, but I'm just not sure yet.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:

We're on the verge of what appears to be a classic GnR reunion. The idea of Robin returning is just....fer Chrissake man, c'mon.

I kind of have the same reaction Cramer...:laugh:  I guess it could happen, but I really don't see the point.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

ID, either you need better sources or you just are in complete denial.  I'm trying to figure out which it is, but I'm just not sure yet.

Buzz, who are you referring to here... ID, Lofton, Cramer, Me?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

ID, either you need better sources or you just are in complete denial.  I'm trying to figure out which it is, but I'm just not sure yet.

Buzz, who are you referring to here... ID, Lofton, Cramer, Me?

ID.  I edited it as you were replying apparently.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

While I agree this is just a drunk chick opening her yapper I'm surprised at the 'only Duff is coming back'??

Sorry, but not in this universe do I see some continuation of the last GnR moving forward with Duff & a few other ham & eggers. I don't think Duff would do it. Isn't DJ Ashba & BBF out, and then Tommy?  So who's left, Frank & Ron?!

That said, I like SG's car wash story better than this one as far as reliable sources.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Robin coming back would be awesome.    He brought such a unique sound to the band.   

If a reunion is coming in the next 2 years, he ain't coming back.   

If it doesn't happen, and NIN stays on hiatus**, its not too far fetched to think Robin could rejoin at that point.    He only left because nothing was going on in GnR world and Trent had a job for him.     Can't think of anyone who would fill that role better than Robin.    Much better than DJ or Ron, anyhow.

All signs do however, point to at least Slash and Duff returning to the group.    Things in GnR land are fluid, and subject to change.

**When I saw NIN last year with Soundgarden, Trent announced that this would be this would be 'the last tour for a long time'

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

All I still see is Slash's incidental comment on mending fences snowballing, instead of a confirmation for reunion next year.

People (as well as media outlets) cling on to that glimmer of hope and suddenly, everything is read as pointing towards a specific thing.

Now, drunk ladies are the new insiders. Please.

Board footer