You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Cat out of the bag?

James wrote:

@ 1:56 of the vid

She says "HER HUSBAND and Guns N Roses are coming back motherfuckers".

I'm not even going to bother to pretend it's not happening at this point. When even friends of wives are letting info slip out, things have been in motion for quite some time.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I saw this too James..... NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!!!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I' get the feeling it has more to do with Duff rejoining GNR, not so much a reunion... At least right now.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
misterID wrote:

I' get the feeling it has more to do with Duff rejoining GNR, not so much a reunion... At least right now.

Same here. I'll add "drunk chick next to Duffs wife" into the pile alongside our other reputable sources 16

AtariLegend wrote:

Disappointed it looks like Tommy's out, but I'm pretty convinced Duff will be on the next tour regardless of whether a reunion happens or not. Just curious who the guitarists are going to be.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Since when does Duff coming back mean a reunion. We know what she meant, and it wasn't "OMG, Duff is joing GNR full time".

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

"You'll see it, but I don't know if soon is the word."

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha, Duff's wife also posted a pic to twitter of original GNR from 85 or 86.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Ha, Duff's wife also posted a pic to twitter of original GNR from 85 or 86.

One thing I do know is how adamant Axl is in not working with Steven again in any capacity. Steven actually had the opportunity to get back into the fold with Axl on a personal level a few years ago and he totally blew it. Everything you shouldn't do or say when you meet Axl after a decade of not seeing each other he did. Also, there's a LOT of baggage that comes with Steven that not even Slash wants to deal with. That's the thing that's being overlooked. Its not just Axl, it's Slash. And from what I remember, Axl is not a fan of Steven's drumming. Or Matt's for that matter. For the life of me I don't see how anyone would think Steven is capable of handling a reunion, and being in the band, and the other guys not know the powder keg and longevity of that situation would be. It would be an epic disaster.

I still say Duff rejoins the band, somehow they get Robin back for a year or so, and down the road, Slash pops up on stage and it goes from there.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think If a reunion happens, it will be Steven and Matt because Steven may be a liability, that said, they know this would make Adler emotionally so happy so though they know he is a fuck up, the door IMO is cracked for him to make some appearances. And if Adler can keep touring with no issues from Adler, that will serve as evidence that maybe he can do this. As far as pure drumming goes, Adler is more than able to handle the old Guns stuff. And Sorum is a VERY good drummer.

Board footer