You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is how they should do the presser... Would kick so much ass!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That's how they should do it, but it will be done with nobody seeing Axl until 45 minutes into the first gig.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

29xhk5i.jpg

Interesting replies from DJ, the second one in particular, just come across these now smile Thanks to Ja5on at HTGTH.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That's not what happened, DJ is being a self serving douche.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This shit is going down. MR. ID, what city is the Evo meet up?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, are you on board yet?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, are you on board yet?

I still don't think a reunion is happening in 2016, but it's definitely gonna be interesting to see how this one plays out. If it's Chi Dem 2 or an AFD reunion I'm happy either way.

If it's a hybrid lineup touring the hits and no new studio album then I'd be a lot less excited about travelling hundreds of miles and paying a few hundred quid, but I'd still go to at least one show in UK 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Will wrote:

If it's a hybrid lineup touring the hits and no new studio album then I'd be a lot less excited

If its hybrid with no album my interest drops to less than zero. My interest in that hybrid thing is the chance CD II comes along with it.

Only touring only scenario I would be excited about would be an AFD-UYI reunion that includes Izzy. Anything less than that needs an album of some sort to get my juices flowing, whether its CD II, new album, or unloading the vault in some fashion whether box sets, deluxe editions,etc.

The fan base has been hit over the head repeatedly with nostalgia tours with nothing to support it.

Like you I'd go to one show(still praying for Coachella) with no album just to see Axl, Slash, and Duff together again but I'd consider that my final dose of nostalgia. In 2016 and beyond its time to start releasing something like they should have never stopped doing. The absolute worst thing about the CD era is the lack of releases.

This news about Myles is interesting but I still say Slash could have rejoined GNR regardless of anything related to his solo band. However if he's clearing out his schedule then obviously he doesn't feel like chewing gum while he's also kicking ass.

AtariLegend wrote:

For reference since people tend to ignore certain people's posts.

What are you implying? I don't think anyone here intentionally ignores any posts.

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

What are you implying? I don't think anyone here intentionally ignores any posts.

You'd have to scroll back many pages. It wasn't aimed at you or Cramer.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

You'd have to scroll back many pages. It wasn't aimed at you or Cramer.

Fill us in so we don't have to search....  I feel like we are so close now. Hope this doesn't get derailed.

Board footer