You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNR slot machine coming out in January

AtariLegend wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

There the CEO of NetEnt Per Eriksson, showed the online slot teaser and even revealed an authentic electric guitar signed by both Slash and Axl Rose.
There are rumours that it’ll be up for grabs when the slot is released.

Well, that's interesting...

One thing though.

The guitar was signed by Axl and Slash according to the article they linked back in Feb. if not before.

Here's the link to the article, this was very early on in the year. The deal was most likely made last year.

http://calvinayre.com/2015/02/17/busine … -bl-video/

Lomax wrote:

It's something I suppose.
Modest and all as it is.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I despise pachinko machines. Which this basically is. Just a more simplified program with a popular brand.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The game looks like it sucks, but it confirms a partnership beyond just signing off on use of the songs.

Yep. It also only includes Axl, Slash, and Duff. Few years back Axl said something about only imagining a reunion that includes the three of them.

I think its ok myself and will certainly check it out. I loved that pinball machine in the 90s. I'll also support GNR releases that don't have the usual smoke blowing, Scooby Doo mystery attached like we are used to.

This promo just came out, concrete release date attached. Keep things going in this direction please.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Baby steps...

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Will we have to pay for Izzy/Steven DLC? 16

Me_Wise_Magic

Will wrote:

Oh if this was produced and manufactured by Konami, there'd be no doubt. I'm shocked it isn't though. 14

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Yep. It also only includes Axl, Slash, and Duff. Few years back Axl said something about only imagining a reunion that includes the three of them.

Not to sound too cynical again, but this was announced ages ago. The deal would had to have been reached probably last year. It's not like Axl, Duff, Slash aren't the only ones that own the licensing anyway (unless it's changed since) and it was still being claimed that Axl/Slash hadn't spoke to each other several months after the announcement.

Maybe this was what Slash meant afterwards when he said "tension that you were talking about has dissipated". Perhaps they didn't argue through lawyers this time when the offer by the company was made?

Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
Will wrote:

Oh if this was produced and manufactured by Konami, there'd be no doubt. I'm shocked it isn't though. 14

If it was by EA, they make you buy Slash/Duff separately. Make you pay for each track and probably have announced 2 new expansions for £75 before this was released.

Me_Wise_Magic

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not to sound too cynical again, but this was announced ages ago. The deal would had to have been reached probably last year. It's not like Axl, Duff, Slash aren't the only ones that own the licensing anyway (unless it's changed since) and it was still being claimed that Axl/Slash hadn't spoke to each other several months after the announcement.

Maybe this was what Slash meant afterwards when he said "tension that you were talking about has dissipated". Perhaps they didn't argue through lawyers this time when the offer by the company was made?

Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
Will wrote:

If it was by EA, they make you buy Slash/Duff separately. Make you pay for each track and probably have announced 2 new expansions for £75 before this was released.

Hit the nail on the head.

Sky Dog wrote:

no comment....pathetic

Board footer