You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: Coachella Festival profile and rumours

Acquiesce wrote:

I don't know most of the bands, but they still have some good stuff besides GNR.  M83, Of Monsters and Men, CHVRCHES, Silversun Pickups, Miike Snow, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Is this confirmation that Dizzy is involved? The tweet by Lisa Reed was accompanied with the Coachella lineup pic smile

lisa reed @lisafnreed 4m
@ShadeReed is gonna flip. #halsey is playing same day as her daddy. This should be fun.

https://twitter.com/lisafnreed/status/6 … 7457859584

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Will wrote:

Is this confirmation that Dizzy is involved? The tweet by Lisa Reed was accompanied with the Coachella lineup pic smile

lisa reed @lisafnreed 4m
@ShadeReed is gonna flip. #halsey is playing same day as her daddy. This should be fun.

Most likely. It makes sense. Rumblings from Frank as well. I believe he's going to be confirmed there as backup.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
Will wrote:

lisa reed @lisafnreed 4m

Seems so.

I think maybe.. Juuust maybe.... that GN'R logo/Coachella pic is going to be posted by each of the people in the current/Coachella Guns line-up. First Slash, then Duff, then Dizzy etc

AtariLegend wrote:

Yes, posted on Duff's Facebook incase anyone doubted. Though the only people confirmed are the ones we knew would be there anyway.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

I don't know most of the bands, but they still have some good stuff besides GNR.  M83, Of Monsters and Men, CHVRCHES, Silversun Pickups, Miike Snow, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats

Didn't realize you were so hip. 16   13

Glad to see the tweet about Dizzy. We assumed he was in of course but I want this 100% confirmed. The speculations about the lineup is getting crazy.

Axl
Slash
Duff
Dizzy

Yeah I know about the info regarding Frank but I'll wait to put him in the confirmed column.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I think Adler gets in and Izzy too.  Then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Didn't realize you were so hip. 16   13

I listen to a lot of modern rock radio in the car. 21

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Only new rock band I've listened to in the past couple years is Pretty Reckless. I wouldn't mind them being the opener on the reunion tour if that's the direction they go with openers.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

ON DUFF'S FACEBOOK HE TAGGED IZZY AND ADLER TO HIS POST. 

OH, FORGOT, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

axl92 izzy 21 duff AND ALDER

Board footer