You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

polluxlm wrote:

We so need details on this. Another Sorum incident adding to the saga. Would be so funny if he got in trouble for suggesting Adler should be there.

AtariLegend wrote:

I doubt Matt did.

As for Adler whether he's in or not, how long before he says something ridiculous in an interview?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I would guess the day of his exclusion would be the same day we see him ranting about it. Him keeping quiet does suggest he is on board in some way, or hoping to be.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Go on....

I don't know details. I've heard rumblings that Matt and Axl had an incident. Don't know what or when exactly, but it seems to be tied to the Kimmel thing. What I don't know either is if Matt was out and it created the incident or if Matt is out because of the incident, but either way I would assume Matt is out. Completely I would guess.

Even so, I fail to see how having an altercation with Sorum should stop him from appearing on a to show to promote a gig?? The only things I can come up with are: Sorum gave him a shiner, a lawsuit or just upset his mood..?? None of these things should necessarily be enough cause to cancel a tv spot??

I don't quite see how any Matt incident should be tied to the Kimmel thing? Except that it shook the big man to such an extent.. But even that I have a hard time accepting..??

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Like I said, Sorum thinks he is worth more than he is. He's always riding on the coattails of fellow band members. Gotta be the luckiest dude in rock. Drummer for Cult, GNR then Velvet Revolver. Probably didn't write a note or a word, but I'm not googling it to find out.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I think it makes sense to keep Frank.. then no worries about the Adler vs Matt thing.   He is a solid drummer who already knows the songs and does them justice.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Even so, I fail to see how having an altercation with Sorum should stop him from appearing on a to show to promote a gig??

Matt called him out on being out of shape. Axl canceled Kimmel and went ballistic on Matt in the process.

Maybe.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Matt is such a prick. Remember that VH1 show years ago. "I thought I was joining a badass rock band. What's up with the piano?" November Rain and Estranged written on piano years before he ever showed up and both songs are a pretty strong part of why the UYI replacements Matt/Dizzy made it into the Hall of Fame. Luckiest double talking jive motherfucker in rock and roll history.

johndivney wrote:
apex-twin wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Even so, I fail to see how having an altercation with Sorum should stop him from appearing on a to show to promote a gig??

Matt called him out on being out of shape. Axl canceled Kimmel and went ballistic on Matt in the process.

Maybe.

I can actually see that as being true!

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Axl is out of shape. Matt might be calling it as he sees it.

Here is hoping Coachella is a 'pie free' zone.

Board footer