You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

RollingStone finally weighs in: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … e-20151230

I figure this deserves it's own thread, instead of clogging the Coachella one. Any predictions? btw, this is my first post on this forum in years!

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Thanks for posting. 9

I've given up trying to predict Axl. What this needs is a Slash appearance. I don't think it will though.

As long as he looks a little less freaky than last time I don't really care what he says.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

So is he just doing an interview or is GNR performing? Another post said this would be reunited GNR's first show.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Great to see you again.  You still in the bay area?

I was wondering how Axl would approach this thing. Looks like he's gonna get right out in front of it. 

He doesn't have much to worry about. The world will embrace him and he can laugh off any comments aimed at him over the so called war with Slash.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I was wondering how Axl would approach this thing. Looks like he's gonna get right out in front of it. 

He doesn't have much to worry about. The world will embrace him and he can laugh off any comments aimed at him over the so called war with Slash.

If slash shows up and they hug... HUGE.

@Rex They may not want to perform together until Coachella, but you never know. They can jam on the Seeker big_smile

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Just the fact he's actually going to do the this and get out there is very promising. This reunion might actually be done right.

I agree if Slash shows up even to shake hands with Axl. It will be huge.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
misterID wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If slash shows up and they hug... HUGE.

@Rex They may not want to perform together until Coachella, but you never know. They can jam on the Seeker big_smile

Would be youtube moment of the year. The viral hype would go insane.

AtariLegend wrote:

Kimmel won't ask any of the tricky questions, but it's going to be interesting to hear Axl reasons.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Wow, time to set the DVR.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Need a link to a streaming for folks overseas!!

Board footer