You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

BLS-Pride wrote:

Jimmy, last night about Axl and the no show. Still hope? I'd say 2 percent chance.

If anyone can get Axl into shape.. It's Duff.

AtariLegend wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Matt might be calling it as he sees it.

Before this goes further and turns into something that spreads. Nothing of the sort was confirmed.

Alternative Nation or one of those other click bait sites will probably post an article about it tomorrow using Buzz as a source.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

Did they say in the actual GNR announcement that Axl is definitely not going?
Or could they try and get more attention by playing the 'here i am/ no i'm not' game?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Matt might be calling it as he sees it.

Before this goes further and turns into something that spreads. Nothing of the sort was confirmed.

Alternative Nation or one of those other click bait sites will probably post an article about it tomorrow using Buzz as a source.

Buzz has been right so far.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Buzz has had good info, a bit different than what I've heard though. So props to Buzz.

The Matt thing I don't get, like the rehearsing VR songs with Axl, because from what I heard Frank was always going to be the guy and has been in the loop. Matt was never in.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

So I don't know exactly what happened. Logical guess is Matt went after Axl for being left out or Axl didn't like a Matt comment and went after him. Either way Matt is out for sure I would assume.

What I don't know is unless Matt beat up Axl why Kimmel had to be canceled.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Remember when Matt posted that cryptic post last year that many took as an announcement about GNR but assumed it was a KOC post? Maybe he thought he was in for sure... Damn

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So I don't know exactly what happened. Logical guess is Matt went after Axl for being left out or Axl didn't like a Matt comment and went after him. Either way Matt is out for sure I would assume.

But with Matt's mouth.. if he threw at Axl and landed I suspect we would have heard about it.. no?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Honestly Axl has need one good whoopin for over 25 years just to calm his ass down and humble him some.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

But with Matt's mouth.. if he threw at Axl and landed I suspect we would have heard about it.. no?

How long before we heard about rehearsals?  When they want something kept quiet, they can do it for a little while. Whatever went down was very recent. Maybe Sunday.

Board footer