You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl Rose To Talk "Guns N Roses" on Jmmy Kimmel Live(Not Happening)

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So I don't know exactly what happened. Logical guess is Matt went after Axl for being left out or Axl didn't like a Matt comment and went after him. Either way Matt is out for sure I would assume.

What I don't know is unless Matt beat up Axl why Kimmel had to be canceled.

But with Matt's mouth.. if he threw at Axl and landed I suspect we would have heard about it.. no?

How long before we heard about rehearsals?  When they want something kept quiet, they can do it for a little while. Whatever went down was very recent. Maybe Sunday.

You mean Axl would actually be in the same room with Matt?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

But with Matt's mouth.. if he threw at Axl and landed I suspect we would have heard about it.. no?

How long before we heard about rehearsals?  When they want something kept quiet, they can do it for a little while. Whatever went down was very recent. Maybe Sunday.

If what I heard was true, apparently.  I don't know details so that same room may not have been a rehearsal or even a gnr get together.

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Matt might be calling it as he sees it.

Before this goes further and turns into something that spreads. Nothing of the sort was confirmed.

Alternative Nation or one of those other click bait sites will probably post an article about it tomorrow using Buzz as a source.

yes it was confirmed LOL. Kimmel said Axl was supposed to be there and now he won't. That is him saying he was confirmed for the show. If Axl wasn't then he never would have mentioned his name. And Axls name was on ABC.com as appearing on the show.  Lets stop defending Axl for no showing. Jarmo is full of shit too. Axl was confirmed to be on Kimmel, lets stop acting like he was not.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If what I heard was true, apparently.  I don't know details so that same room may not have been a rehearsal or even a gnr get together.

That's interesting...

dave-gnfnr
 Rep: 16 

dave-gnfnr wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

what did you hear

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

what did you hear

I heard Matt's a douche. That's all I can say.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

The thought of Matt knocking the crap out of Axl is pretty damn funny. That said, Matt is a fucking parasite like that double talking jive motherfucker Warren Beatty. axl92

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Didn't Axl and Matt patch shit up a while ago? Matt posted a pic about seeing Axl somewhere and they sat down and talked or something. It might not be relevant as Matt could have said something stupid to piss Axl off again like everyone with their "insider info" is saying.

AtariLegend wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Matt might be calling it as he sees it.

Before this goes further and turns into something that spreads. Nothing of the sort was confirmed.

Alternative Nation or one of those other click bait sites will probably post an article about it tomorrow using Buzz as a source.

yes it was confirmed LOL.

I'm referring to any sort of incident involving Axl/Matt.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

Sorum  is on  Fallon  tonight

Interesting

Board footer