You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I like Richard actually. But he is too talented to play in Slash shadow I think.

If he's willing to do it, then good for him. Richard isn't more talented than Izzy who played great with Slash.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:

Something going down on the official forum tomorrow

Maybe the line up announced? Plans for Adler/Izzy? Tour dates? Exciting time to be a fan again indeed.

Smoking, keep us updated about this.. call in sick tomorrow 16

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

I'm interested to know which incarnation of G&R this is: the Axl owned corporation or the one jointly owned by S/D/A. If it is the former, then S/D are employees.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Given Duff has likely been making the deal, I'd suspect it's something like Guns having performance contracts with S&D, who are managed separate from the rest of the band. A step up from underling contract players, but contract players regardless, if that makes any sense wink

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
killingvector wrote:

I'm interested to know which incarnation of G&R this is: the Axl owned corporation or the one jointly owned by S/D/A. If it is the former, then S/D are employees.

I hope it's the S/D/A partnership reformed. That is the only way this might last. If they are employees, it won't take long for them to get tired of that position. Ultimate goal is new music. Bring in Izzy for his songwriting and guitar playing in the studio. If he doesn't want to play the potential new stuff in a live environment, let Richard do it.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

So far we have

Axl Rose
Chris Pitman
Slash
Duff McKagan

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Fingers crossed for 4tus.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

I really want Izzy in this... if Izzy is part of it, i think it seals the deal on my wife and I heading to San Fran from New Zealand...

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Screenshot_2016-01-05-16-12-36_zpsnmt7mvl4.png

Gibbo

Gibbo wrote:

Screenshot_2016-01-05-16-13-02_zpstnqssfyg.png

Board footer