You are not logged in. Please register or login.

otto
 Rep: 83 

Re: Looks like rehearsals have started!

otto wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
Jimmy 'JJ' Lofton wrote:

Ahh...the good old napster/limewire days. Back when you could download Every Rose Has Its Thorn from GNR.

I lol'ed at this. You're one of dem old timers ain't 'cha? Hahaha, anybody who was there totally remembers Every Rose being a GN'R song.

Also Cats in The Craddle (supposedly by Ugly Kid Joe but we all know it was GnR) and there was another, from a band called Demon something, that the lead singer had a voice very similar to Axl.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Hahaha, anybody remember that version of "White Christmas" with the Axl soundalike that floated around for years and was actually bootlegged by GN'R fans that was a total fake as well?

Takes me back...

johndivney wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Citr - a shit tune then, still a shit tune now. One of the many CD songs not worthy of GnR. Masterpiece my bum.

It's okay dude. Alot of very happy, productive people live their life deaf like you.

I am like an owl, motherfucker.
Tho I'm neither happy nor productive so shove that up your arsehole!
Terrible song. Barely even a song ffs. An insult to other songs calling it a song!

johndivney wrote:

Soulseek >>>>>> Napster >>>>>> Audiogalaxy >>>>>> Limewire

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I always used Ares 16

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

What about the Axl auditioning for Van Halen singing dance the night away?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The free pass you guys are giving this guy is pathetic. And I hate it when he refers to GNR as "Guns" and I cringe when Eddie Trunk says it too. That is an intimate word to me and I think only Slash, Axl, Duff can refer to the band as Guns. Guns to me relates to a gang, a posse, a group of pals... When I look at pitman, I see that 40 year old living in his parents basement. That tool album he describes as out of control amazing still isn't out. He sounded like Bach there. Total Cheese shit. "Hey bro, I am Guns, we are reuniting, we were cool enough to let Slash and Duff hang with us. They can finally feel what we have felt since 2000 being in the most dangerous band in the world. Richard is going to teach Slash all the songs ok CD so we can still play them live. Kind of like how Tommy taught Duff. Duff and Slash will be happy. I am glad we were able to help them".

Maybe the "Guns" camp kind of sides with me on this one....  Basically, "Pitman, know your role, son".

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The free pass you guys are giving this guy is pathetic. And I hate it when he refers to GNR as "Guns" and I cringe when Eddie Trunk says it too. That is an intimate word to me and I think only Slash, Axl, Duff can refer to the band as Guns. Guns to me relates to a gang, a posse, a group of pals... When I look at pitman, I see that 40 year old living in his parents basement. That tool album he describes as out of control amazing still isn't out. He sounded like Bach there. Total Cheese shit. "Hey bro, I am Guns, we are reuniting, we were cool enough to let Slash and Duff hang with us. They can finally feel what we have felt since 2000 being in the most dangerous band in the world. Richard is going to teach Slash all the songs ok CD so we can still play them live. Kind of like how Tommy taught Duff. Duff and Slash will be happy. I am glad we were able to help them".

Maybe the "Guns" camp kind of sides with me on this one....  Basically, "Pitman, know your role, son".

Not sure why you have such a hate boner for the guy... what did he ever do to you apart from tour with one of your favourite frontman for over a decade and put together the teaser trailer for this tour you are so excited for. If he was under the impression he was/is involved can you blame him for being excited?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Axl S wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not sure why you have such a hate boner for the guy... what did he ever do to you apart from tour with one of your favourite frontman for over a decade and put together the teaser trailer for this tour you are so excited for. If he was under the impression he was/is involved can you blame him for being excited?

Be excited, sure, but let those guys speak first prior to yourself, that had nothing to do with GNR becoming huge to begin with.  I would show respect to Duff and Slash first.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I fail to see how disrespect was shown... in fact being excited about playing the show imo is respectful.

Board footer