You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: MATT SORUM Refuses To Comment On GUNS N' ROSES Reunion Lineup

Axlin16 wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Someone posted on GN'R Truth that Eddie Trunk reported last night on his radio show Slash's agent told him there would be no interviews or press conference. I wonder if that is just for Coachella or in general. Coachella sold out very quickly and would have sold out quickly even without GN'R, but they are going to need promotion if they plan to tour on their own.

I think this is simply a case of "No News is Good News... or No News"

I think right now GN'R are mulling a reunion tour. No way is this gonna be a one-off at Coachella. They're waiting to get things in place. Not sure if there will be an album announcement by then (or at all), but there are rumors abound that they are checking into a 25-date tour, possibly North America, possibly the world, and also looking into headlining other festivals in Europe later, but will they be willing to pay their $4mil fee for festival shows. Which ones will, which ones won't.

When all that's in place... there will be an announcement/press conference. The blackout could be because of Coachella, but I think it's because plans aren't all locked in yet, and personally... I don't think the lineup is a lock yet either.

Board footer