You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Something is up with Pitman

Smoking Guns wrote:

He may be out. Look at his Twitter.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Don't get your hopes up. If this means anything it is far more serious than no Pitman.

I was just informed by mgmt to not acknowledge anything about coachella, gnr, etc. So there, denied!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axl probably watched the video where he says, "Guns doesn't release an album because there is no money in it" and lost his fucking shit. And said,"you're outta here, GONE".

johndivney wrote:

Yea, he's out. GnR are still playing but nobody told Pitman he wasn't invited.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

My first thought is they want to control the flow of information. Everybody else is keeping their mouths shut, even Stevie.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

That is what I told you guys a few weeks ago that I didn't like Pitman running his yap and this should be about Axl, Duff, and Slash right now because nobody gives a shit about Pit honestly and it creates a distraction like it is now.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Yea, he's out. GnR are still playing but nobody told Pitman he wasn't invited.

If this is true, props to Axl.  He may be giving the fans what we want.

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That is what I told you guys a few weeks ago that I didn't like Pitman running his yap and this should be about Axl, Duff, and Slash right now because nobody gives a shit about Pit honestly and it creates a distraction like it is now.

There's actually a few people on Twitter seem to give a shit. Who knew?
I don't give a shit btw.
But you were right, again SG. You did call it & it's come to pass. Fuckin prophet!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Don't get your hopes up. If this means anything it is far more serious than no Pitman.

I was just informed by mgmt to not acknowledge anything about coachella, gnr, etc. So there, denied!

I think you're right - maybe the battle for the soul of this new entity is already raging...

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Team Brazil and Axl are way too obsessed with the forums and playing games. Very silly.

Board footer