You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Alright booked my travel. Planning on going to the show on the 8th, keeping an eye on the secondary market looking for floor tickets. They have already actually gone down considerably, but I want to wait until closer to the show if I am going to get something non-refundable because hey, it's still Axl and these can get cancelled at any moment.

Out of curiosity how down are they down? I haven't checked in a while.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Alright booked my travel. Planning on going to the show on the 8th, keeping an eye on the secondary market looking for floor tickets. They have already actually gone down considerably, but I want to wait until closer to the show if I am going to get something non-refundable because hey, it's still Axl and these can get cancelled at any moment.

Hell yes, going to have a great group of gunners there!  Atari was going to come but he fears America and our racist police....:lol:

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

They haven't. Right now cheapest ticket on stub hub is $315 for Friday night and $300 for Saturday. That price is for $79 dollar face value tickets.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

I'm specifically talking about floor/ga tickets which were 1500+ and are down to around 1150.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

8th March here in Australia, meaning it's one month until I see Axl, Slash and Duff on stage together again. It's gonna be fucking epic!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm starting to get excited.  I have a trip to Reno between now and then, so hopefully I don't blow all my gambling money before Vegas.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hey SG - update the OP with who is going.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

Ill be at both shows.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Hey SG - update the OP with who is going.

Done

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

My friend got his physical tickets in the mail yet I have not received my email tickets

Board footer