You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

Smoking Guns wrote:

My tickets are IN HAND.  BOOOM

I noticed some seats have access to the Jack Daniels Lounge whatever that is.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Really tempted to head to Vegas but need to try and swing it with my missus 16 I can get flights for £600 return which is a lot cheaper than when I last looked (£1400). With gig tickets on top, plus the cost of my ferry to/from Orkney, plus the hotel costs I think I'm looking at about £1500 in total though that'd be shitty seats hmm

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Do it. Maybe a once in a lifetime opportunity. Sadly I'm being serious.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Really tempted to head to Vegas but need to try and swing it with my missus 16 I can get flights for £600 return which is a lot cheaper than when I last looked (£1400). With gig tickets on top, plus the cost of my ferry to/from Orkney, plus the hotel costs I think I'm looking at about £1500 in total though that'd be shitty seats hmm

If you are considering it, that means one thing and one thing only.....

IZZY IS BACK BABY

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

If you are considering it, that means one thing and one thing only.....

IZZY IS BACK BABY

It means it's gonna cost about £2500 less than what I thought it would cost originally smile It's not so much the gig that I'd even be attending for, I'm just jealous that there'll be thousands of forum dwellers hanging out and I wanna be there 16

Girlfriend said "no" right off the bat, but she'll get sick of my moaning eventually lol

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Will, you coming?!! I am ready to take you off of the "maybe" list.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Got one of my tix for Friday. GA early entry. If anybody is looking to dump one let me know...I'll pay higher than face.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Anyone looking to sell a GA ticket for the Friday show? Will pay a good price

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm looking for two nosebleeds on Apr 9..  I'm a Vegas local..

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Anybody know the details on silver vip early entry and what exactly it gets you?

Board footer