You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

FlashFlood wrote:

Fuck...major price drop on StubHub for GA tickets for Friday. Could have saved myself 1000 bucks.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yup, secret show affected prices just like I said as well as announcement and ticket sales for the 20 other cities. Supply and demand fellas, supply and demand.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yup, secret show affected prices just like I said as well as announcement and ticket sales for the 20 other cities. Supply and demand fellas, supply and demand.

Not sure about those being the sole reasons. Logic would have it that the closer to the dates you get, the more the prices will drop. If someone has tickets for sale for 3k and they haven't moved by this point, you'd have no choice but to lower your asking price.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

That and being the day after tomorrow. I may pick up some GA tix for Friday if they drop more. Or find somebody on Ebay to haggle with.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Not sure about those being the sole reasons. Logic would have it that the closer to the dates you get, the more the prices will drop. If someone has tickets for sale for 3k and they haven't moved by this point, you'd have no choice but to lower your asking price.

Greedy fuckers. Yes some certainly sold for 1500 or whatever. But if you're selling anything the name of the game is to keep it  moving. List for less than everybody else and move inventory. Get your money back, so you can buy something else and sell again. Now a lot of these guys will be selling at below face. With SH fees many are probably breaking even or starting to lose money now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Cramer wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Greedy fuckers. Yes some certainly sold for 1500 or whatever. But if you're selling anything the name of the game is to keep it  moving. List for less than everybody else and move inventory. Get your money back, so you can buy something else and sell again. Now a lot of these guys will be selling at below face. With SH fees many are probably breaking even or starting to lose money now.

Yep.... I sold mine cheap a while back. Too many were delusional and got stuck with tickets.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hard to blame them. I would have moved one to a grand when 1500 was the lowest price and repeated until I got rid of whatever I had, but I got my extras to 2 fans at my cost so what do I know.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

At Logan now...land in Vegas 8:00 local time! Let's FUCKING ROCK!!!!

T2SoundTrack
 Rep: 0 

T2SoundTrack wrote:

Can't believe this is actually happening, en route with Flash!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

At Logan now...land in Vegas 8:00 local time! Let's FUCKING ROCK!!!!

I think I get in around 730 local time. Safe travels!

Board footer