You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Super Bowl predictions

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm definitely not saying he sucks. Id made a good point on how he lets people get to him and he shows his frustrations when he shouldn't be.

He needs a poker face and he certainly has plenty of time to improve.

Your post is fine... Was talking about ID saying he is inaccurate, etc.. Basically letting his love for Andrew luck blind him..

Wtf are you talking about, dude?? My love for Luck? I said he's as overrated as Cam. He's not clutch and Cam is mentally weak.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

He is not clutch?  HE IS WEAK? Fuck off.. You don't watch football if you say that stupid shit. 

WAS DOWN 24-0 AT ALABAMA, LEAD COME BACK
WENT UNDEFEATED AND WON JUCO NATIONAL TITLE
WENT UNDEFEATED AND WON BCS NATIONAL TITLE
GOT IN A CAR CRASH LAST YEAR, PLAYED 2 WEEKS LATER WITH A BROKEN BACK, SINCE THAT TIME HE HAS LOST 3 GAMES.  3 FUCKING GAMES.  SEATTLE IN PLAYOFFS, ATLANTA ON THE ROAD, AND DENVER IN THE SUPER BOWL.

2013 Season ran the 2 minute drill on an 80 yard drive to beat New England AT New England with his arm.

Came back and beat like 4 teams this year while down double digits.

He had a bad game in a super bowl, just like Peyton Manning, John Elway, Dan Marino, Tom Brady, etc have all had.

Cam isn't the greatest QB ever, but your critique of him seems full of hate and little on substance.. If you are going to come here spouting off stupid shit at least back it up.  Cam is 26 years old and hopefully will get better and better like he has each year since he came into the league.  You act like he is Jemarcus Russell or something. 

ID, I like you, but I think you are off here.. Your description to me suits Colin Kapernick more so Cam.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Dude, calm down. And stop with the stupid shit, you're throwing a tantrum and spitting out insults over a friggin football player. I'll let it slide.

It's my opinion, he isn't clutch, which I was talking about Luck, for some reason you're not reading my posts before responding, and you've done it twice so far. No, Cam is not mentally tough, IMO. He has talent but in the pros he acts like a child, can't take criticism, playing is erratic, isn't good faced with adversity, quit in the sduperbowl and played scared, and his attitude and leadership was brought into question by Steve Smith before he was cut, which backed up what I thought. I think he has a lot of talent, but he needs to mature.

My evidence is his pro career. Since you can't seem to actually converse about this without a bullshit meltdown, I'm out of the sandbox. The thread is yours.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

relax and have fun.. It is football, you are supposed to have fun and melt down... Cam is tough, don't kid yourself...  He isn't there yet, but he basically threw this team on his back with no #1 receiver.  He is not a Dan Marino (who I consider the best QB ever) or a Joe Montana, but has potential to be very very good.  He has more positives than negatives.  Lets see how he bounces back.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I know this flies in the face of conventional thinking but I don't think he actually played that poorly.
He was 17-41 wich looks horrible on the surface but if you look closer it's actually not as bad as that number would indicate. 6 of his incompletions were throw aways. Those are actually smart plays, not poor passes. He also had at least 5 passes dropped, one of which led to his only pick and that one was in the red zone, as was the Cotchery drop inside the 10. Let's say those catches are made them he's 23-41 with 6 throw aways so 23-35of passes intended for a receiver and no picks. He also led his team in rushing and he did everything he did while being constantly harassed and sacked 7 times.
Make no mistake, it wasn't pretty and he didn't have his best game, but I don't think it was as bad as the numbers would indicate.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I've learned a few things the past week. If someone loves cam, they don't really care what he does and he'll be given a free pass. If you don't like cam, you're racist because there's no possible other reason not to like him. Finally being a big baby is okay as long as you do it in the name of being competitive. I mean all the rest of them stood there and did their post game interviews but none of them care as much as cam does.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

That was funny Buzz.. Some truth to that.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I live near charlotte now, so I get to see it first hand. Certainly a bit of an exaggeration, but not as much as you might think.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Isn't this interesting. NFL IS SO STUPID TO ALLOW THIS, Bad for optics.

http://thebiglead.com/2016/02/09/super- … ncos-fans/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I live near charlotte now, so I get to see it first hand. Certainly a bit of an exaggeration, but not as much as you might think.

Why does anyone care is my thing... Like "who gives a shit". He answered a few questions, got pissed and left.  WHO CARES!  I feel the same when Belechik and Saban are short or rude to media. I don't get the obsession and hate.

Board footer