You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Super Bowl predictions

James wrote:

Let's have em....

Carolina- 42

Denver- 6

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Let's have em....

Carolina- 42

Denver- 6

I'm gonna go with

Carolina - 31

Denver - 17

I just don't see how the Panthers can be stopped. Denver has been sputtering along all season, only staying in games because of their defense. The Panthers have the offense to go with their great defense.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I'm gonna go against the grain and say that Denver wins. ..manning will manage the clock superbly and Denver defence will serve some humble pie to the arrogant young qb

Broncos squeak out a24 -20 win

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I love Cam, he played for my school, but never under estimate Manning.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love Cam, he played for my school, but never under estimate Manning.

Right.  Never underestimate Manning in the Super Bowl.... Although, Eli Manning, right?

j/k, we'll see, overall I think Peytons just been mediocre in the Playoffs.  Great QB, but his legacy seems to be earn the bye, win 1 lose 1.  Hence only 2 SB appearances to Bradys 6. His career is set, but this sorta confirms or changes his legacy. Either way, I still say Bradys better.

I'm going Carolina. I too just can't see how they will be stopped.  Cam is on a roll & it's scary their 1st rd pick WR from a year ago has been on IR all season, so they're coming back even stronger next year, unless they lose free agents. I think they'll steamroll thru the game, Carolina 38 Denver 14.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

I agree that Carolina looks unstoppable right now but if Denver can shut down the run and pressure newton like they did brady it might surprise some folks

Newton is a cocky bugger ... and he may get a reality check

Besides there needs to be a desenting voice right? 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I must comment about Cam Newton because I feel like I personally know him.

Cam went to Auburn University, #1 Rival to the University of Alabama.  The rivalry is so intense, filled with so much hate.  The shit Cam Newton went through at Auburn was like what no other player went through.  The whole state media went after Cam every week, with allegations of a pay for play scheme.  Each week as Auburn was going undefeated, the stakes got bigger, and bigger, and bigger... With a chance to the National Title on the line, Auburn rolls into Tuscaloosa on a Very, Very cold day.  Pre game the PA is playing "Take the money and run", and "Son of a preacher man", mocking and attacking Cam.  The scrutiny was at a fever pitch.  All the national media was at this game.  "THIS IS THE GAME CAM AND AUBURN GO DOWN"... Alabama storm out to a 24-0 lead.... Auburn looked dead.  We were getting our brains beat in.... Cam weathered the storm and hooked up on a bomb going into the half... Bama lead 24-7 at half time... During half time, Cam takes over and gives a motivational speech like you wouldn't believe.  In the middle of this battle, Cam became a leader of men.. They came out the second half and lead what would be the biggest comeback in Iron Bowl history... It was SHOCKING.. Auburn won 28-27 in front of 102,000 shocked fans. 

A legend was born.  Auburn won the National Title and Bama rednecks poisoned our famous Oak Trees... The state and national media wasn't happy.. Cam was cleared on all allegations... THEY FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF CHEATING OR PAYING CAM ETC.  The state media said, "Cam will go pro and never come back to Auburn, he only cares about him self and will go to the NFL and fail"... Cam came back every spring and got his degree this past year.  Every year he would go to the local Auburn elementary school and help the students.  He wants to open day cares and after school care programs one day.  He loves the sick, the weak, the children.. He does so much shit for people and wants no credit or attention for it.  I think he fed 1,500 kids this past thanks giving.  He is a really good dude that gets a lot of hate from media and fans like you would not believe.

All this stuff you see now, he did at Auburn too 5 years ago.  He is a big kid at heart and never changed.  He truly enjoys playing the game of football.  He has all those guys thinking like him and having fun, and giving the fans the football after a TD and just having fun. 

When Cam was drafted, Carolina won two games the previous year.  They are now playing for a Super Bowl.  He doesn't talk trash to other players, he is in his own world, celebrating, doing his own thing.  That smile and joy, it is not fake, it is who he is.  Enjoy it fellas, you are watching the evolution of one of the best football players to come around in a long time.  He has the heart of a lion and refuses to lose.. He will do all he can to win this game...

I have been watching Cam do this for a while, watch this clip, you will see he is the same guy that just loves the game... This is where a star was born and he kept going up from here....

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

He is an amazing qb...no doubt...but the show boating has to stop

I mean no disrespect...just voting against the majority is all...I wouldn't put money on Denver or anything is all I'm saying lol

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watch the high light video. I don't like the dancing shit either but with him it comes from a more innocent place I think. He is like a big kid. In the highlight video he is doing the Superman move way back then.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Denver could win no doubt. I am not taking them lightly

Board footer