You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Acquiesce wrote:

I love when white people act like their experience is the black experience and shame black people for not being like them.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

I love when white people act like their experience is the black experience and shame black people for not being like them.

Haha touché. Everyone in life has obstacles. Sick of talking about it all really. I see black people every day and they seem to be happy making the best of it. But I live in the south and most of the anger seems to be in other towns, usually up north.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The "black experience" that you refer to is self inflected.  Black people everywhere don't have these problems.  It's not because of race, it's because of poor decisions being made.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Let's discuss Melania Trump.... SO FUCKING HOT!!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

HOLY SHIT, the speech writers Plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech from 2008!!!!!! Fock! Way to ruin a great moment for her. SABATOGE!!!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I feel so bad for Melania, such fucking horse shit.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Let's discuss Melania Trump.... SO FUCKING HOT!!!

She's smokin' hot. But the whole thing was sooooo Zoolander. Just surreal.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Right, I made the choice not to be a fuckhead.

You sure about that?

buzzsaw wrote:

I didn't grow up in the hood so to speak, but I didn't grow up in Beverly Hills either.  We were poor.  We were on food stamps and free lunches at school.  My family wasn't educated.  I had people I knew into all kind of bad things including gangs and drugs.  I chose not to go that route, though I easily could have.  It's personal choices that people make.  I'm so sick of the excuses for them.

What part don't you understand? Your experience was YOUR EXPERIENCE. I can't explain it any more to you. Actually I could, but it would be a waste of my time.

Lack of empathy is your problem and why you're incapable of grasping this concept. Not surprising from the guy who took free lunches from the government (literally) but pisses and moans about welfare in America. If you're that disconnected, then you'll never get it.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love when white people try to talk about how hard it is to be black then shame other white people that came from nothing and made it.

I came from nothing. In fact I had less than nothing. It took me years just to get to zero. So spare me.

Nobody is "shaming" anybody...just asking them to think outside their own existence, if only for a moment.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Cramer wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love when white people try to talk about how hard it is to be black then shame other white people that came from nothing and made it.

I came from nothing. In fact I had less than nothing. It took me years just to get to zero. So spare me.

Nobody is "shaming" anybody...just asking them to think outside their own existence, if only for a moment.

Except we all live in the same country and have the same educational system. 50% of blacks not finishing school, 70% of black fathers not being present and 12% of the population committing 52% of the murders isn't caused by actions 200 years ago. It's because blacks are raised in this country to be perpetual victims and never take ownership of their actions. We have a shared existence.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than you do being shot by a cop.  Over 5k blacks are shot by other blacks each year. Yet none of that is part of the discussion. Just a few gang bangers who decided to fight police and got shot for it being made out to be martyrs by those who statistically don't know their father or by those who want to keep the blacks in place to keep their votes and rage.

Board footer