You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

What a bunch of fucking pussies too many people have become.  It's a sad, sad state of affairs and we're all going down with the ship fighting among ourselves while the politicians and rich people on both sides laugh their way to the bank.

I hope to God either some of you don't really believe the shit you're spewing or you figure out it's shit you're spewing before it's too late for any of us.

johndivney wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What a bunch of fucking pussies too many people have become.  It's a sad, sad state of affairs and we're all going down with the ship fighting among ourselves while the politicians and rich people on both sides laugh their way to the bank.

I hope to God either some of you don't really believe the shit you're spewing or you figure out it's shit you're spewing before it's too late for any of us.

There is no God.
Any time someone throws a fact at you you dispute it as make believe & a conspiracy. You spew shite. You're part of the problem. How do you sleep at night?! You should take a good long look at yourself in the mirror.
You're right about rich people and that's about all you're right about. You'd think with that attitude you'd eventually realise what's happening is class warfare but you're still divided by race. You're only a pawn in their game.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Lets stop the insults.

This thread is all over the place. I should go back further but just read the last couple pages.

NATO and its expansion- I ALWAYS said this was a mistake....don't give a damn if the president is dem or repub. Expanding that alliance was/is extremely dangerous. Do you want to fight a nuclear war if Russia invades Latvia? My guess is no. Trump worded that terribly which shows he is not qualified as CIC but technically he is right. You would have to decide on whether it is worth it or not. The stakes are extremely high. An attack against NATO is an attack against the US. STOP adding every little country just because its on Russia's door step. Should the US fight WWIII if Russia attacked the UK, FRance, Germany, etc.? Yes. Should we fight WWIII if Russia invades Lithuania, Estonia, etc.? NO.

NATO is a cold war relic that should've been disbanded after the Cold War. Should've happened on Clinton's watch but instead of throwing it on the ash heap of history, they enlarged it. Putin has legitimate complaints. During the Cold War it was a defensive alliance but in the post cold war world it became an offensive alliance.

Turkey- Turkey is a strategic area and vital to the US. I don't see where Flagg is calling the people of Turkey peasants but I do know someone in Flagg's position knows how important Turkey is for US interests in that region. I think Flagg was broad stroking his remarks about taking care of the US first which I certainly agree with.

Economic argument between SG, ID, divney, Buzz, etc.-

Both sides were responsible for all those issues being discussed which is why it became possible for an outsider like Trump to make it to a general election. In any other decade he would've been laughed off the stage before the primaries started. Now he has a chance although I think its over. He was the wrong candidate at the right time.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Listen dipshits, I don't critique yor mindset in the UK, so I don't understand your attacks here. Obama is a nice guy and likeable but over all has had a poor presidency. I am not a "Trump" guy but between him and Hilary TRUMP all the way.

Listen fuckface, you just contradicted yourself.

(What was contradicted?)

How about you grow even half a brain & a conscious, and stop swallowing all the bullshit that's fed you by people who want to manipulate you.

(What and who are you talking about)

I know you don't want to hear this, that it'll be a red rag to a particularly dumb fucking bull, but Jon Stewart did actually sum it up perfectly when he said "Those fighting to be included in the ideal of equality are not being divisive. Those fighting to keep those people out are". Try thinking about someone outside your own narrow world view for a couple of seconds then some revelation might occur to you, if you're lucky southern man..

You are so fucking stupid, it was your people that loved Slavery until you didn't need it anymore and my family came from Italy and settled in Western Pennsylvania and I moved to Alabama in 1988 and I nor has my family ever been bigots or racists or owned slaves or hung people you small little cunt. However the blacks up north live a much tougher life than the southern blacks. So I don't known why your are judging me or the South. There are a lot of fine people here.

You think you and your people will ultimately benefit from whatever antiquated notions you're desperately clinging to?

What am I clinging to? Who is "you people" painting a broad brush again I guess

I guess I gave you more credit than you deserve.. I don't blame you, you've no notion of what an oppressed society feels like, even tho you should. There's clearly some mental block stopping you & people like you from realising what's goin on & what has been going on. It's ingrained in your blood!

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about? Is this about Black Lives Matters? Of course they do. I have no issues with blacks. I have issues with the group "Black Lives Matters".

But yea, I forgot to add to the monkeys & the spics the fuckin hankey heads that won't be allowed into your great country. Hold firm buddy. Don't give them an inch, they'll take a mile & god knows there's not enough to go around. Only the country you bought with beads.

I work a lot of legal and illegal Mexicas and Guatemalans. Great people and will out work your lazy ass that is for damn sure. They won't be deported so I am not worried. I want them issues a tax id and for them to come out of the shadows. I agree with Obama and Bush on this. I do think we need to secure our border and keep the bad shit from coming in.  There is a lot of bad shit that comes in. So Trump says that fucking stupid shit about deporting illegals to fire up the lazy and ignorant. I would trade a lot of Americans for good hard working Mexicans. We have so many lazy mother fuckers in this country.

I answered your mindless diatribe about how much you hate people from the southern part of the United States.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The dipshit/fuckface stuff did make me laugh. That's American politics in a nuttshell.

johndivney wrote:

A bullet from the back of a bush took Medgar Evers’ blood
A finger fired the trigger to his name
A handle hid out in the dark
A hand set the spark
Two eyes took the aim
Behind a man’s brain
But he can’t be blamed
He’s only a pawn in their game

A South politician preaches to the poor white man
“You got more than the blacks, don’t complain.
You’re better than them, you been born with white skin,” they explain.
And the Negro’s name
Is used it is plain
For the politician’s gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain’t him to blame

The deputy sheriffs, the soldiers, the governors get paid
And the marshals and cops get the same
But the poor white man’s used in the hands of them all like a tool
He’s taught in his school
From the start by the rule
That the laws are with him
To protect his white skin
To keep up his hate
So he never thinks straight
’Bout the shape that he’s in

From the poverty shacks, he looks from the cracks to the tracks
And the hoofbeats pound in his brain
And he’s taught how to walk in a pack
Shoot in the back
With his fist in a clinch
To hang and to lynch
To hide ’neath the hood
To kill with no pain
Like a dog on a chain
He ain’t got no name
He’s only a pawn in their game.

Today, Medgar Evers was buried from the bullet he caught
They lowered him down as a king
But when the shadowy sun sets on the one
That fired the gun
He’ll see by his grave
On the stone that remains
Carved next to his name
His epitaph plain:
Only a pawn in their game
Copyright © 1963, 1964 by Warner Bros. Inc.

1963/4

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I answered your mindless diatribe about how much you hate people from the southern part of the United States.

There is no hate in my heart, fuckface.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where are you from again? Like what city etc. I need to find out why you are so angry and small. Lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
Well, I wake up in the morning
Fold my hands and pray for rain.
I got a head full of ideas
That are drivin' me insane
It's a shame
the way she makes me
scrub the floor
I ain't gonna work on, nah
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more
nah, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more
Well, he hands you a nickel
And he hands you a dime
And he asks you with a grin
If you're havin' a good time
Then he fines you every time you slam the door
I ain't gonna work for, nah
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's brother no more

I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more
No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more
Well, he puts his cigar
Out in your face just for kicks
His bedroom window
It is made out of bricks
The National Guard stands around his door
I ain't gonna work, nah
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's pa no more
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more
No, I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more
Well, she talks to all the servants
About man and God and law
And everybody says
Shes the brains behind pa
Shes sixty-eight, but she says shes twenty-four
I ain't gonna work for, nah
I ain't gonna work for Maggie's ma no more

I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
No, I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
Well I try my best
To be just like I am
But everybody wants you
To be just like them
They sing while they slave and just get bored
I ain't gonna work on, nah
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more

johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Where are you from again? Like what city etc. I need to find out why you are so angry and small. Lol

Surprisingly enough, I'm from the same planet you are. I'm just that bit more highly evolved..

Board footer