You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You really think a Muslim will suffer less discrimination from a racist officer than a black man?

One was taken alive after he actually shot at police, and he was given medical attention. The Muslim.

In Tulsa, the black man had his hands up and his back to cops and he was shot. Then he was left on the street to bleed to death.

That's what I'm talking about. Specific instances.

How does one get out alive when he actually has battled with officers and the other shot to death because he "posed a threat."

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

You really think a Muslim will suffer less discrimination from a racist officer than a black man?

One was taken alive after he actually shot at police, and he was given medical attention. The Muslim.

In Tulsa, the black man had his hands up and his back to cops and he was shot. Then he was left on the street to bleed to death.

That's what I'm talking about. Specific instances.

How does one get out alive when he actually has battled with officers and the other shot to death because he "posed a threat."

Do you have inside knowledge the rest of us don't. I've seen a film shot at a distance from the opposite side of the vehicle as the deceased. His hands didn't look up to me at that point. That being said, the chief of police said he was unarmed and no gun was in the vehicle. If this cop acted illegally, she'll be punished.  Congratulations. That's your 2nd case in the past few years out of thousands.  I guess 2 cases out of tens of thousands is a trend.  Where did you study statistics?  Fun fact, in every case the media has inflated for ratings, the police were vindicated in a court of law where emotions and opinions were shown the door and only facts matter.

Look at the numbers. More whites are shot by cops despite blacks making up the majority of violent crimes. Stop the #BLM nonsense. It's all a lie.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

To Randall's point if the unarmed black's would simply due as the police ask 99% of those killed would be alive.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

TRUTH coming out... One dude was on PCP... Another case family claiming he was holding a book but I a gun was recovered and also one of the shootings was a black cop shooting an armed man. I think that was North Carolina.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

TRUTH coming out... One dude was on PCP... Another case family claiming he was holding a book but I a gun was recovered and also one of the shootings was a black cop shooting an armed man. I think that was North Carolina.

None of us know the truth.  Just because the guy had PCP on him or was under its effects doesn't entitle a trigger happy cop to execute him.  Like I said, if the cop who shot the guy in Tulsa did so illegally, she'll be tried and sent to prison for murder.  System working as intended.

But in Charlotte we have an armed man getting in a confrontation with police.  The family cries that their baby would never do anything like that, and a bunch of morons riled up by the BLM narrative take to the streets to riot and loot.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Just explain how the Muslim bomber is alive and the guy in Charlotte isn't? That's all I'm asking.

And, yes, more white people may be shot, but as a proportion of the population, blacks are shot at a higher rate.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Just explain how the Muslim bomber is alive and the guy in Charlotte isn't? That's all I'm asking.

And, yes, more white people may be shot, but as a proportion of the population, blacks are shot at a higher rate.

I agree about the Muslim guy. My theory is they really wanted him alive to find a larger network. I agree it looks horrible.

For the man in Charlotte, THERE WAS NO BOOK and the man killed had a gun and was acting aggressive with it per witnesses.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

One day we will send robots to the car first then the human cop will come to the vehicle.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

One day we will send robots to the car first then the human cop will come to the vehicle.

Good idea.  Hell, you could use a taser-equipped drone nowadays.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Good idea.  Hell, you could use a camera- and taser-equipped drone nowadays.

Board footer