You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

bigbri wrote:

Just explain how the Muslim bomber is alive and the guy in Charlotte isn't? That's all I'm asking.

And, yes, more white people may be shot, but as a proportion of the population, blacks are shot at a higher rate.

Blacks commit a higher amount of crime based on their population. Again, more than half of all murders are committed by blacks despite only being 12% of the population. So not only do you have more police involvement with blacks, they're still shooting more whites. No outrage. No movement.

I'm in Chicago for the week so I've been watching local news. A 12 year old black child was found burned beyond recognition in a recycling bin Saturday. Did that make national news?  A 6 month pregnant black woman was shot and murdered Sunday and her baby was delivered afterward. Did that make national news?

Why are there no riots for the 12 year old who was burned and tossed in a dumpster or the pregnant woman who was murdered?  Why isn't the media broadcasting these events?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

The PCP find is a pretty drastic turn of events in the narrative. Suddenly, it does go from a  innocent bystander flagging people down for help to possibly  a guy out of his mind doing bizarre things. IIRC the one 911 call insinuates he was acting erractically. It sucks they say the female officers dashcam (the first to arrive) wasn't working or on, for maybe some things occured before we saw. It seems he may have been coming toward her when it was only 1 cop, then backed off when multiple arrived.

Not saying the shooting was warranted yet, but I am saying there is definitely more to this narrative. Also, has any word been done on his car. Was it in fact 'broken down', or was he just on PCP/bath salts style psychosis when he abruptly stopped in the middle of the road for no reason.  Still, a taser probably was all that was needed, but we should eliminate this 'innocent family man' narrative if indeed he had PCP in his system.  That's a dangerous drug, not something to be taken lightly.

As for Charlotte, also more facts are needed, but what the Charlotte PD doesn't need or deserve is some jerkoff with a gun taking law enforcement or his desire to eliminate it into his own hands.  There was a case here that ended in innocent victims death & police officers shot:  http://6abc.com/news/2-police-officers- … -/1515297/

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Just explain how the Muslim bomber is alive and the guy in Charlotte isn't? That's all I'm asking.

And, yes, more white people may be shot, but as a proportion of the population, blacks are shot at a higher rate.

Blacks commit a higher amount of crime based on their population. Again, more than half of all murders are committed by blacks despite only being 12% of the population. So not only do you have more police involvement with blacks, they're still shooting more whites. No outrage. No movement.

I'm in Chicago for the week so I've been watching local news. A 12 year old black child was found burned beyond recognition in a recycling bin Saturday. Did that make national news?  A 6 month pregnant black woman was shot and murdered Sunday and her baby was delivered afterward. Did that make national news?

Why are there no riots for the 12 year old who was burned and tossed in a dumpster or the pregnant woman who was murdered?  Why isn't the media broadcasting these events?

You're in town? Thanks for bringing the rain. We haven't had any in weeks.

Mainstream media doesn't cover Chicago crime unless it is really remarkable. I'd say those cases you mentioned are, and we covered them extensively, but it is just more of the same in many people's eyes.

I'm against the death penalty, so that's how i think. Tase the fuck out of these people, but lethal force seems to be the go-to option, when it shouldn't be. Frankly, I think the police are overly weaponized, militaristic.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

One day we will send robots to the car first then the human cop will come to the vehicle.

That Dallas police chief was a BOSS! Took out the shooter with a robot carrying a bomb and blew his ass up. Hate to be this guy again because I know it aggravates some people, but in regards to the topic, this is where liberals piss me off. They criticized the police chief for using the robot. Friggin why???? And I do know a lot of liberals do not like reporting on heinous black crimes. Let me ask you guys this, have you ever heard of Channon Christianson and Christopher Newsom?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders … her_Newsom This happened right near me. Had this been a black couple can you imagine what the reporting would be like?

And there are cases I'm fine with shooting unarmed individuals. People high on bath salts are vicious and crazed. They are literally zombies out of a Zack Snyder film, crazy fast and unnaturally strong. I've heard of two cases where these people attacked people and literally ate their faces off. One kid broke into a woman's home and attacked her adult son and they couldn't stop him. She bashed him in the head over thirty times with an aluminium baseball bat before they were able to get him off her son. Luckily it was before he could eat him.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

One day we will send robots to the car first then the human cop will come to the vehicle.

That Dallas police chief was a BOSS! Took out the shooter with a robot carrying a bomb and blew his ass up. Hate to be this guy again because I know it aggravates some people, but in regards to the topic, this is where liberals piss me off. They criticized the police chief for using the robot. Friggin why???? And I do know a lot of liberals do not like reporting on heinous black crimes. Let me ask you guys this, have you ever heard of Cannon Christianson and Christopher Newsom?  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders … her_Newsom This happened right near me. Had this been a black couple can you imagine what the reporting would be like?

And there arevcases I'm fine with shooting unarmed individuals. People high on bath salts are vicious and crazed. They are literally zombies out of a Zack Snyder film, crazy fast and unnaturally strong I've heard of two cases where these people attacked people and literally ate their faces off. One kid broke into a woman's home and attacked her adult son and theory couldn't stop him. She bashed him in the head over thirty times with an aluminium baseball bat before they were able to get him off her son. Luckily it was before he could eat him.

Holy shit. Just read of the carjacking/rape/murder. FUCK

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And I'm pretty disgusted at Hillary's comment that "white people" need to wake up about racism. It's cheap, divisive and condescending and outright stupid.  I would say the vast majority of "white people" don't need to wake up and they have a clear outlook of what's going on.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

And I'm pretty disgusted at Hillary's comment that "white people" need to wake up about racism. It's cheap, divisive and condescending and outright stupid.  I would say the vast majority of "white people" don't need to wake up and they have a clear outlook of what's going on.

Pandering. Pathetic. Trump is going to win. Unless he implodes at the debates Hilary is in trouble.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

It seems Donald has backed off his blanket support of cops.

Trump suggests Tulsa officer might have choked or been scared

"I must tell you, I watched the shooting in particular in Tulsa. And that man was hands up. That man went to the car, hands up. Put his hand on the car - to me it looked like he did everything you're supposed to do," Trump said during a campaign event at the New Spirit Revival Center. "And he looked like a really good man. And maybe I'm a little clouded because I saw his family talking about him after the fact."

Trump, who said he is a "tremendous believer" in law enforcement, was careful not to condemn police departments as a whole and did not state that he believes discriminatory policing is a systemic problem. He was responding to a question by Pastor Darrell Scott.

The GOP nominee said he believes the officer involved in the Tulsa shooting made a mistake, either because she was scared or because she choked.

"This young officer, I don't know what she was thinking. I don't know what she was thinking. But I'm very, very troubled by that. And we have to be very careful. These things are terrible," Trump said. "In my opinion that was a terrible situation. And we've seen others. And the police are aware of it, too, by the way. The police are troubled by it, too."

"Did she get scared, was she choking? People that do that can't be doing what they're doing," he added.

Full article is here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos … en-scared/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is being fair Bigbri so I think he is going keep getting more and more support.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is being fair Bigbri so I think he is going keep getting more and more support.

You mean he is "finally" being fair! 14

Board footer