You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

No douchbag, it's who is pulling the strings of your puppet that scares me.  It's you that needs to do some homework.  A lot of it actually.  You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever met when it comes to politics.

misterID
 Rep: 460 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No douchbag, it's who is pulling the strings of your puppet that scares me.  It's you that needs to do some homework.  A lot of it actually.  You are one of the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever met when it comes to politics.

Aaaaaaaaaand here you go again. You don't like to read, you don't like facts, you don't like anyone disagreeing with you, you don't research anything, and everyone must agree with you or they're dumbmotherfuckers and you throw a tantrum that you're smarter than everyone else. Get a grip.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

You're not giving facts asshat.  You're ignoring facts.  This is how you play, and this is how I've continued to shut you down to the point you were crying and weren't going to post anymore a month ago.  Nothing has changed as I've sat quiet.  You still spew bullshit as fact, you bully people that disagree with you, and you have this false narrative of how much you know about politics.  You don't know shit dude, because if you did, you'd be agreeing with my assessment.

Good day.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 328 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID
 Rep: 460 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You're not giving facts asshat.  You're ignoring facts.  This is how you play, and this is how I've continued to shut you down to the point you were crying and weren't going to post anymore a month ago.  Nothing has changed as I've sat quiet.  You still spew bullshit as fact, you bully people that disagree with you, and you have this false narrative of how much you know about politics.  You don't know shit dude, because if you did, you'd be agreeing with my assessment.

Good day.

16

You were insulting people, like now, and contributing nothing, like now, but your own blow hard, imaginary, inability to interact with society,emotionally unbalanced nonsense, which should have gotten you banned a long time ago and pollux wasn't doing anything about it. You have embarrassed yourself to no end. But by all means, knock yourself out.

monkeychow
 Rep: 634 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

War makes rich people richer. Nobody is going to launch nukes because Donald has heartburn.

To me that's just the point.

War does make rich people richer - but they have to only be wars of a certain calibre. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria....the kind of fighting that benefits.

Wars that would go too far tend to be avoided, North Korea (until the day the Chinese approve), China, Russia....even war mongers don't really want those as while you can make money with eternal war - you don't really make a lot when WW3 destroys whole parts of the world.

I think people unite against trump because they see he has poor temperament, is unpredictable, has poor knowledge of world affairs, and frankly, a brash character that could easily start unnecessary trouble. It's hard to know quite what he'd do if something like 9/11 had happened on his watch but it's unlikely to be a measured, crafted, intelligent outcome whatever he choses. He's a fun character for tv shows and the business community, but he's way out of his depth as your president.

As for Hillary, I'm far from a fan, she seems corrupt and a fairly detestable character, but I think 'the establishment' at least knows she'll play the games the right way. They got rid of Bernie who was a candidate who seemed to want some actual social change, Hillary is the status quo under the pretence that it's not - but her downfalls - that she's cunning - are actually why some might like her over trump - she's crooked - but she's too smart at protecting her own interests to let the world go down....not so sure about trump.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 328 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

War makes rich people richer. Nobody is going to launch nukes because Donald has heartburn.

To me that's just the point.

War does make rich people richer - but they have to only be wars of a certain calibre. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria....the kind of fighting that benefits.

Wars that would go too far tend to be avoided, North Korea (until the day the Chinese approve), China, Russia....even war mongers don't really want those as while you can make money with eternal war - you don't really make a lot when WW3 destroys whole parts of the world.

I think people unite against trump because they see he has poor temperament, is unpredictable, has poor knowledge of world affairs, and frankly, a brash character that could easily start unnecessary trouble. It's hard to know quite what he'd do if something like 9/11 had happened on his watch but it's unlikely to be a measured, crafted, intelligent outcome whatever he choses. He's a fun character for tv shows and the business community, but he's way out of his depth as your president.

As for Hillary, I'm far from a fan, she seems corrupt and a fairly detestable character, but I think 'the establishment' at least knows she'll play the games the right way. They got rid of Bernie who was a candidate who seemed to want some actual social change, Hillary is the status quo under the pretence that it's not - but her downfalls - that she's cunning - are actually why some might like her over trump - she's crooked - but she's too smart at protecting her own interests to let the world go down....not so sure about trump.

monkey, watch that video I posted above and you will be blown away by all the lies and shadiness... She will still be better than Barack so that is good in one aspect but I still can't stand her..

mitchejw
 Rep: 115 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You're not giving facts asshat.  You're ignoring facts.  This is how you play, and this is how I've continued to shut you down to the point you were crying and weren't going to post anymore a month ago.  Nothing has changed as I've sat quiet.  You still spew bullshit as fact, you bully people that disagree with you, and you have this false narrative of how much you know about politics.  You don't know shit dude, because if you did, you'd be agreeing with my assessment.

Good day.

I was censored for using a mans words against him....but this ass hat can froth at the mouth and directly insult people with no consequence?

Wtf is going on here? Hypocrisy....

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

^ Or maybe nobodies been online!?

Buzz you've been here long enough, you know the score. Keep it civil or keep out of thread.

polluxlm
 Rep: 207 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Buzz & ID

I see you two lovebirds are at it again. Something got lost in translation the last time we did this?

You can both take the weekend off. Buzz for calling people names, and ID for egging him on.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB